Flash Crash Ii

Discussion in 'Trading' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Jan 11, 2011.

1. LOL....I make more money in one month in the Private Equity World than you ass clowns do in a year trying to trade.

That being said, the "Crack" is not in the Commoditties end.

The S&P is looking, on a technical level, top heavy.

Second, the gains have been tepid for most of this month on the S&P the last week.... Most the gain came last year, not this year.

Second, Inflation is rising and this will put pressure on the markets.

Third, everyone is more than bullish.

And for you ass clowns, I also trade.....just not like you idiots. I don't bang keyboards all day. I position Trade and I am Short the SPY.

IMHO, we are going to grind lower and into earnings season we will pick up steam to the down side.

So, go be "Day traders" and pretend your P&L is rock'n, I'll get ready to deal with china and raise another Few Million for the month.

Come bust my balls at the end of the next quarter if I'm wrong. Otherwise....have fun pretending you'r successful.

#31     Jan 11, 2011
  2. Yeah right buddy.
    If even remotely true, why have you been posting here?
    Go back to class.

#32     Jan 11, 2011
  3. I think the reason we don't see superb live traders because the moderators like MAGNA failed to enforced rules on banning trolls.

These trolls are immatures kids or losers hate seeing other live successful traders trade and shut them down. In the end, tthe successful traders leave.

It is really MAGNA fault for not enforcing his own rules. In fact, I am not surprise he is one of the trolls.

#33     Jan 11, 2011
  4. Landis....

And your point is? I see zero insight from you other than your dick in your hand, spouting off "Pundit" Bull signs.

Why not think for your self....

Why do you think the ES will continue to rally this Quarter? What is your logic behing being bullish?

Like I said Son, If I'm wrong, than bust my balls as I'm taking heat from Shorting.

I'm Short the SPY at 1000 shares at 126.80 even. Looking to build into this position.

I do not trade the Emini as 99% of you get your asses handed to you trying to play the pivots all the while the CME floor eats you for lunch.
    You have zero advantage trading via electronic unless you'r on the floor and have a Globex sitting next to you for a quick Arb.

#34     Jan 11, 2011
  5. EPrado

EPrado

Uh huh. Just like you were a big trader at Schonfeld. Give it a rest. You lied your ass off during your short stint there telling anyone who would give you the time of day that you were some hotshot big trader when in reality you were a few hundred share trader. Now you are a hotshot PE guy? HILARIOUS. Keep dreaming.

Funny...for a guy who is so big in The PE world you sure spend a lot of time on chat boards during the day. You are a joke.

#35     Jan 11, 2011
  6. EPrado

EPrado

Classic. You have been bearish for months but are now short the SPY's right off of the highs. I can see you haven't changed a bit from your Schonfeld days. You are still beyond full of shit. Zero credibility. At least if you are gonna lie say you are short the SPY's from a few points ago.

You don't trade E-Mini's because you are a failed trader. Plenty of people make great money trading them.

CME floor eats people up? What in god's name are you talking about. Newsflash dumbass.....a majority of the volume is off the floor. The edge on the floor is gone...has been for a while. Arbing bigs vs Minis from the floor? Are you still in the late 90's? That game has been dead for a long time.

Man....keep running your mouth and burying yourself.

#36     Jan 11, 2011
  7. EPrado

EPrado

He used to tell all the new guys at Schonfeld he had 6 figure swings in his account. One day the douchebag came into my room and told some of the new guys he was up 100k...was trading a few thousand QCOM/JDSU/MSTR when they were crazy. I asked the manager about the loudmouth. He was up something like 2000 dollars. Was trading 200-300 of these stocks.

That being said I am sure he is making millions in his little PE Biz.

#37     Jan 11, 2011
  8. here is a live trade.. short silver right here.. 29.75

[​IMG]

#38     Jan 11, 2011
  9. EPRADO.

Your full of shit. I never said I had 6 figuer swings. I traded far more than 300 shares....lol.

I traded in Rearden Metals Group. He was team leader. I had swings but never in the millions.

Unless you sat your ass in Larry Fishers room, I doubt you did much..lol.

Also, when I left Schonfeld I traded options with Last Atlantis Capital. Did a little better there than at Schonfeld.

Once I got my head around options....I started trading as a partner with Dimitri's Option guy, who broke away from BAM and started his own deal.

We traded for about a year when LB decided to move to Singapore.

So, once again, your dick is in your hand son!

No surprise..... 99% of the Chicago Schonfeld traders ended up waiting tabels. I'm sure your one of them.

So, get your facts straight.

Now, lets get down to business. Why are you bullish?

Let me know after you bus your tables and re-set them for your next shift.

#39     Jan 11, 2011
  10. OTC:

Interesting trade. But how long is your time frame? The recent decline in metals seems to be a "short term" play. Keep in mind if you pull up a monthly charts in the metals, you can see that the rallies, upswings, did not end in a conslidated pattern...

The USD is moving a little bit upwards, but if you look closely at the USD and the Metals, you will see a small trend...that has recently developed..
    the USD looks to be leading the Metals....IMHO

If I am correct then Metals will resume their rally. And if you look at silver we are near long term support.

I'm not saying your wrong. But IMHO risk/reward is on the long side of the silver trade.

FYI - I have not traded silver yet. This is pure observation from your chart you posted.

#40     Jan 11, 2011