Flame all you want but I've started buying...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by drukes1234, Mar 2, 2009.

1. LOL! So that you know, I've already been trading over 40 years. IF you manage to make it to the 40 year mark, I'll likely be dead.

By the way, I according to the ET data, I make 1.18 posts per day. At the rate I doubt it will hinder my trades. Of course, I'm not a tick f*cker either. Good luck with that "call" son. If you're wrong, you won't lose much. If you're right, you won't make much.

OldTrader

#51     Mar 3, 2009
  2. The OP started the thread off with the premise of being flamed, a very good discussion was started showing how wrong he was on his trade(s) from numerous different perspectives, and he ultimately chickend-out of his this trade(s).

After that he proceeded to flame oldtrader and bighog (not smart if you want to appear smart), no doubt as a means of distracting attention from the fact that he had just done a compete about-face on his trade that he had previously claimed he felt so strongly about.

This thread is the oh-so-typical ET bullshit, and definitely belongs in chit-chat, so you would be doing everyone a favor if you sent it there.

TIA :)

#52     Mar 3, 2009
  3. Unfortunately, such fuel doesn't actually exist.

#53     Mar 3, 2009
  4. Hey.....I even bought ES 692's/691's today in ET chat!!!

for a scalp.....LOL! :D

#54     Mar 3, 2009
  5. I suppose you are aware of contango in crude , heard there is a better vehicle, USL. But whyn buy crude now ? Same with Russia, they are untouchable imo . Own some in my portfolio, never again . With the KGB man in control, anything is possible.

#55     Mar 3, 2009
  6. Cutten

Cutten

Can you give some valuation analysis showing "ridiculous" values out there? Your post didn't have any.

#56     Mar 3, 2009
  7. He calls himself a short term trader so that when the position goes against him he can just say he 'sold' ahead of time.

#57     Mar 3, 2009

8. It's got some borderline good discussions. I'll give it another day before throwing it in the crapper in hopes something will come out of it.

#58     Mar 3, 2009
  9. Russia has always represented a captialists dream in terms of the sheer potential the country represents.

Unfortunately human nature prevails in most (if not all) things, and nobody can resist the oppotunity to play "King" in your own country.

#59     Mar 3, 2009
  10. I took profit on USO and RSX today, yes it represented an incredibly small portion of my equity but a profit is a profit.

#60     Mar 4, 2009