Flake/Coons seek Mueller protection bill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Nov 8, 2018.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

You're gonna have to refresh my memory here... which movie are we talking about?

#11     Nov 9, 2018
  2. Look into your blind mind's eye.

Thinking about it I probably undersold Peaky Blinders, it can be brilliant.

Letterkenny is my fave show at the moment.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    #12     Nov 9, 2018
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

Dude... I forget which movie I commented on. Is it that hard to answer?
    Why does everything with you have to be a conflict with you? Relax. Its kinda strange. You swing personality wise. Chill. Geez. I merely asked.
    So whatever. I forgot the movie. I thought we were civil.

#13     Nov 9, 2018
  4. Blindspotting.

Blind mind's eye? coz you can't remember Blindspotting?

Ahem.

Dude, you message me specifically about it. :)

#14     Nov 9, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
  5. RRY16

RRY16

He doesn’t want to go to the Dark Side, give it a rest.

#15     Nov 9, 2018
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  6. wildchild

wildchild

That damn Constitution always seems to get in the way though. Flake, Coons are idiots.

#16     Nov 10, 2018
  7. Yep, I was brought up to be good, can't do trumpublican at this stage in life. I am too prone to be decent.

#17     Nov 10, 2018
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://www.axios.com/mueller-prote...ell-6b0935e6-717c-4df9-904a-54369a35cc85.html

Bipartisan effort to protect Mueller investigation blocked by McConnell

A bipartisan effort by Senators Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) and Chris Coons (D-Del.) to force a floor vote on a bill shielding Special Counsel Robert Mueller from being fired failed on Wednesday after Majority Leader Mitch McConnell dismissed the measure.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/14/politics/mueller-protection-bill-flake-coons/index.html
    Republican senator threatens to vote against judges after GOP blocks vote on Mueller protection bill

#18     Nov 14, 2018
  9. Sorry Jeff but its bedtime for bonzo for you. And your little 15 minutes of fame has come and gone with the Kavanaugh scenario. Vote against a judge and Trump will just resubmit his nomination in January.

So you and Coons go get your room together at the Motel 6 and do what you gotta do.

#19     Nov 14, 2018
  10. wildchild

wildchild

It sucks that the democrat won, but based on Flakes record, she might be better than Flake.

That clown actually thinks he will be the President.

#20     Nov 14, 2018