Flag Wearing Nutball (probably republican) jumps White House Fence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Apr 9, 2006.

1. That may be your bottom line, but it has nothing to do with race.

It has to do with behavior, values, etc.....

#21     Apr 13, 2006
  2. jem

jem

zzz you are as ignorant on this subject as a redneck is on surfing. You are trying to define redneck when you live in So Cal. (Where I lived for 14 years and may soon return). Perhaps if you went out to the imperial valley you would see some people who looked like rednecks but you would not see rednecks.

Now that I live in Florida, I know Rednecks. Trailer trash whites will call other whites Rednecks while meaning it in multiple ways. From compliment to a slur on par with ignorant.

However hispanics, blacks and sometimes whites frequently use the term redneck as a racial slur especially when they are not referring to real rednecks.

#22     Apr 13, 2006

3. It has everything to do with race.

#23     Apr 13, 2006
  4. Redneck is not a racial slur, as it doesn't go to color of skin, but rather behavior, values, etc.

#24     Apr 13, 2006
  5. No, it doesn't.

As white people call other white people rednecks...

Doh!

#25     Apr 13, 2006
  6. So what. Blacks call other blacks the "n" word. Its still racial and derogatory.

#26     Apr 13, 2006
  7. When whites use the term redneck to describe the behavior and values of another white, it is not racial.

Period.

Exlamation Point.....

#27     Apr 13, 2006
  8. Once again, it does not matter what/or by who the word is being used for. The word itself is racist. When blacks call each other "n" its not a racial use of the word. But the word itself is still a racist one. Same way for redneck.

#28     Apr 13, 2006
  9. When Sputdr posted in this thread the following observation .....

You responded thus ....

Of course you didn't mean skin color. I believe you ZZZzzzzzzz. I really do. I hope you feel better soon.

- Spydertrader

#29     Apr 13, 2006
  10. If I, as a white man, call another white man a redneck, it is not racist...

Doh!

#30     Apr 13, 2006