Flag Wearing Nutball (probably republican) jumps White House Fence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Apr 9, 2006.

1. jem

jem

zzz was crushed

#11     Apr 11, 2006
  2. Technically speaking, calling you a moron, an idiot, a meat-head, a bozo, a nincompoop, etc. is a slur:

NOUN: 1. A disparaging remark; an aspersion.

So, you are right. In my book, a redneck is not a desired status, so it is a slur.

However, it is not a racial slur, as was the point that was introduced here:

Longhorns

04-09-06 07:46 PM

You are the first one crying and bitching when someone uses a racial slur towards minorities, yet you have no problem using a racial slur towards white people.

It was not a matter of not reading your comments as thoroughly as you suggest, it was that you deviated from the gist of my reply to Longhorns, which had to do with race.

Redneck is not a racial slur toward whites, however if the shoe fits.......

#12     Apr 11, 2006
  3. Oh jem, is that term "crushed" something you found in Black's Law Dictionary?

LOL....

#13     Apr 11, 2006
  4. "...understand the common troll tactic of
    <b>winning by losing</b>. While the victim is trying to put forward solid and convincing facts to prove his position, the troll's only goal is to infuriate its prey. <b>The troll takes (what it knows to be) a badly flawed, wholly illogical argument</b>, and then vigorously defends it while mocking and insulting its prey. The troll looks like a complete idiot, but this is all part of the plan. The victim becomes noticeably angry by trying to repeatedly explain the flaws of the troll's argument. Provoking this anger was the troll's one and only goal from the very beginning."

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64331&highlight=troll

#14     Apr 11, 2006
  5. Captain Avenger (or is it Revenger) to the rescue.....

LOL....

Keep taking those meds, buddy boy....that'l protect ya....

#15     Apr 11, 2006
  6. Gotta be a republican. We know those self loathing lefty dems would never wear a God Bless America T-Shirt with an American Flag on it. Looks like a beer guzzling, gun toting, ditto head, Hannitized, red neck NASCAR fan to me...

ZZZzzzzzzz
    06-16-04 02:51 PM

I learned a long time ago, that the person who needs to elevate themselves by declaring others inferior intellectually to themselves, speaks from a hole in the ground.

#16     Apr 12, 2006
  7. You learned this a long, long, long time ago, eh?

LOL....

#17     Apr 13, 2006

8. you must be high or drunk or both -> look closer -> ive re-quoted two of your own posts. gee, look who is a hypocrite.

06-16-04 02:51 PM

I learned a long time ago, that the person who needs to elevate themselves by declaring others inferior intellectually to themselves, speaks from a hole in the ground.

04-10-06 01:23 AM

Gotta be a republican. We know those self loathing lefty dems would never wear a God Bless America T-Shirt with an American Flag on it. Looks like a beer guzzling, gun toting, ditto head, Hannitized, red neck NASCAR fan to me...

#18     Apr 13, 2006
  9. This may rock your world, but since the truth or falsity of the points that are made are not dependent on what you believe may be hypocrisy, your logical fallacy of attacking the man, i.e. ad hominem, fails miserably.

If this is the very best you can do, oh baby, you is lost in a Hannitized world of logical fallacy....

1. Joe the mailman is a hypocrite.
    2. Joe the mailman delivers a piece of mail to you.
    3. Therefore, since Joe the mailman is a hypocrite, the piece of mail Joe delivers to you must be hypocritical.
    4. Consequently, every piece of mail Joe delivers to you must be false.

ROTFLMAO....

Sure looks like you might fall nicely into the:

Beer guzzling, gun toting, ditto head, Hannitized, red neck NASCAR fan category......

#19     Apr 13, 2006
  10. Redneck is a racial slur towards whites. Bottom line.

#20     Apr 13, 2006