Flag pattern

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Pekelo, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Well Yes if you know where the Trend will end - But on the other hand you did point out indicators there is also Systematic Metric length Calculation involved against some equation within the Flag Pattern lengths.

#31     Mar 10, 2018
  2. I can't picture in my head how that would look, lol
    I suppose you could say an 'inside bar' is not a 'pattern' as suchI guess, depending on your definition of the word. Or maybe a line that you consider support or whatever, but even then, it's based on a pattern of sorts

#32     Mar 10, 2018
  3. _eug_

_eug_

I think you would have better entry if you just drew horizontal lines. The low of your flag is a re-test of the resistance turned into support level form earlier on in the chart.

Chart.jpg

Maybe a momentum indicator on a tick chart as we approach the level to see if buying is taking place... hmmm

#33     Mar 10, 2018
    lcranston, Xela and Pekelo like this.
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

It is hard to do with lower lows and lower highs. I actually missed that earlier high resistance/support level.

#34     Mar 10, 2018
  5. qxr1011

qxr1011

that's ok

#35     Mar 10, 2018
  6. You would have better success if you just drew to horizontal lines as A Linear Aggression Channel and waited for Price simply to either go Up or Come back down. It could not be simpler.

#36     Mar 10, 2018
  7. volpri

volpri

Ask him to post sone examples. See how far that will go LOL

#37     Mar 10, 2018
  8. Am I talking to the children please advise ?

#38     Mar 10, 2018
  9. volpri

volpri

ROFLMAO.....

#39     Mar 10, 2018
    Xela likes this.
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

Sure they work as advertised, but they cost you money in a big way.

Below.... these errant candles happen constantly intraday. They extend well beyond what one could reasonably define as "noise". They trigger any and all stops in a matter of seconds. Programed stops are antiquated, as are trailing stops. They just don't work. They are too easily triggered.

Untitled.png

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    #40     Mar 10, 2018
    Xela likes this.