Flacco will lose the game today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by killthesunshine, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Yeah his world consists of eating dandelions and not understanding football....no thanks! :D

#31     Jan 13, 2011
  2. Sacko Flacco winless against No. 7!

16-of-30 passes for a whopping 125 yards!

A little pressure from a real defense and the looser chokes bigtime! :p

#32     Jan 16, 2011
  3. Aren't you like 5'6 140 lbs? Sounds like YOU would have trouble against a defense comprised of middle schoolers :p

:D

#33     Jan 16, 2011
  4. what did i tell you..125 yards LOL

#34     Jan 16, 2011
  5. You didn't say anything about 125 yds....what the f are you talking about??

#35     Jan 16, 2011
  6. i said the guy is for shit against a real NFL football team ..

despite all that talent around him.

a 3 time looser...3 up 3 down

what you talking about hahha :D

#36     Jan 16, 2011
  7. Um, perhaps you missed the game btw Baltimore and Pittsburgh during the regular season when Flacco threw the game winning TD pass with 32 seconds left :p

Like I said, I'm not a Flacco fan but when some shit for brains posts that Flacco AVERAGES 130 yds passing per game, I gotta come correct :D

#37     Jan 16, 2011
  8. big wow. really impressive stat. gone in 3 secs. like a fart in a hurricane.

their watching rest of season on tv

#38     Jan 16, 2011
  9. Hey, your argument was that Flacco couldn't do it against a real NFL team like Pittsburgh, so I immediately brought up a stat that contradicted your argument.

Why do you make it so easy?

:)

PS Pittsburgh is the best total defensive team in the NFL....many "real" QB's would have a hard time beating them (at home) in the playoffs.

PPS Your personal hero Peyton Manning has been watching the playoffs from his TV for a week now. :p

#39     Jan 16, 2011