FL Man Planned to Bomb Target Stores to Bring Down Stock Price

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by InfoTech, Feb 17, 2017.

1. SunTrader

SunTrader

"Retail bombers" are sheeple too. Always thinking one direction - long.

#11     Feb 19, 2017
    murray t turtle and eusdaiki like this.
  2. mlawson71

mlawson71

To be honest, the fact that he thought his plan was a good idea to begin with shows that he's not all that smart.

#12     Feb 20, 2017
  3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I don't see how this is newsworthy. The bomber isn't Muslim.

#13     Feb 20, 2017
  4. This just illustrates the "any means" state of mind.

#14     Feb 20, 2017
  5. mlawson71

mlawson71

It does, doesn't it? That apparent disregard for people's safety and well-being out of sheer greed is mindboggling for me. I just don't understand it.

#15     Feb 21, 2017
  6. He would have had a better chance if he just asked Surf to short the stock and post it and then bought it. It would have ran to new highs.

#16     Feb 21, 2017
  7. Sig

Sig

#17     Feb 21, 2017
    InfoTech and murray t turtle like this.
  8. %%
    Exactly what i was thinking.No telling how many red gov//SEC flags maybe, he raised with his plan to ... be long[buy] Target. LOL. The FBI made a joke about ''the gang that could not shoot straight'' LOL

#18     Feb 21, 2017
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

If this dude's name was Mohammed.... we'd still have "our regularly scheduled programming" being preempted with hoards of fear mongering news reports for the masses.

#19     Feb 21, 2017
  10. Sig

Sig

That's how confirmation bias works, we only see what we want to see. A shockingly large number of my right of center friends still thought that Al Qaeda made millions buying puts on airlines before 9/11 when I asked them, even though it was pretty definitively determined that they didn't. There are reasonable people, not conspiracy wingnuts, and they did adjust their worldview to that particular fact when it was pointed out to them, but until then their brain had just glossed over and/or ignored it. I'm sure my brain does the same, that's why I talk politics with people who have different views than me.

#20     Feb 21, 2017
    murray t turtle likes this.