FL Man Planned to Bomb Target Stores to Bring Down Stock Price

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by InfoTech, Feb 17, 2017.

1. InfoTech

InfoTech

dealmaker and murray t turtle like this.
  2. %%
    Target management is doing a pretty good job, of bear trending their stock; cant really blame the''trend is your friend'' on any one person. Besides -polar bear$ have to eat something .....

3. kfir

kfir

Would be more logical to short them before, doesn't seem that smart to first bomb then buy

lovethetrade and murray t turtle like this.
  4. %%
    Looks like as sell anyway; not a prediction, one year chart. As high as this bull market, is-- that makes TGT even worse. State of TX ,AG sent them a letter, about TGT nonsense, the polar bears no doubt liked that.......................................................................

5. mlawson71

mlawson71

And here I thought actual conmen were terrible. This goes way beyond terrible.:vomit:

6. Assuming his plan worked...big deal...he would have netted what...5 or 10% tops in the stock in a month?
    The much more explosive option (no pun intended) would be to buy a bunch of put options.

Doesn't matter anyways,
    The SEC would be all over this incident, and he would have never walked away cleared.

Sounds like a dumb, overall amateur plan.
    Reminds me of the plot to the movie The Taking of Pelham 123 [2009] o_O;) ...where John Travolta's character orchestrates a situation...and his options contracts exponentially expands.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  7. lol

murray t turtle likes this.
  8. comagnum

comagnum

That plan really bombed out. Why would he target such a nice store?

murray t turtle, Ryan81 and Overnight like this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Comagnum, OMG, how did nobody else get what you did there? Fucking A-1 humor. :) *high-five to your Gumby! (I am Gumby damn you!)*

10. vanzandt

vanzandt

#10     Feb 18, 2017