FL businessman attach a sample ballot filled for Romney to his employees paycheck

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Nov 6, 2012.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

When Legendary employees received their paychecks Friday, they also found a photocopy of CEO Peter Bos’ sample ballot — with ovals filled in — for Tuesday’s general election.

Bos, whose ballot selected Mitt Romney for president, told employees that the election is about “selecting people that can determine the direction for the USA.”

But some Legendary employees didn’t appreciate the memo — or Bos sharing his personal political leanings.

“Immediately, I thought that was wrong,” said Aleshia Silva, who works at the Emerald Grande. “Your opinion is your opinion, but I don’t think it’s right to attach your ballot to your employees’ paychecks.”

Bos could not be reached for comment Monday.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/local-n...th-legendary-employees-document-1.44142?tc=cr

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Someone who needs to create an alias in order to obscure their identity so that they can spam the forum with unsubstantiated news items and generally be an unpleasant guy could probably be called a gutless spamming asshole.

Among some of the stand-up guys on the left and right who post in P&R there seems to be a few weak sisters who need to obscure their identity otherwise they don't perceive that they have the freedom to say what is on their mind.

I'm critical of RCG but he doesn't try to hide behind an alias and he boldly states what he is thinking . I disagree pretty strongly with futurecurrents but he doesn't hide behind an alias and he isn't afraid to say what he believes in. AK47 can get on my nerves and I couldn't be more opposite politically but he doesn't seem to need to hide and he stands his ground and returns fire even when half the forum is coming at him.

But a few spineless pussies have to hide behind a faux account and are terrified of having their posts attributed to them personally. They think they are fooling people and believe they are creating in impression of consensus and support for their post which today seem to be short news items lifted minutes earlier from the Huffington Post or Infowars or other partisan "news" sites. These guys are the lowest of the low creatures and you are one of them. I hope to see you outed today so we can all marvel at the incredible cowardice of someone who hides behind an alias.

3. +1,000

4. exGOPer

exGOPer

Sorry but I have no aliases, feel free to get it investigated.

Also, I am posting links to reputable news sources and trying to provide some balance to (frankly) lot of unsubstantiated blog like right-wing conspiracy theories.

5. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill

Shill

A shill, plant, or stooge is a person who publicly helps a person or organization
    without disclosing that he has a close relationship with that person or organization.
    Shill typically refers to someone who purposely gives onlookers the impression that he
    is an enthusiastic independent customer of a seller (or marketer of ideas) for whom he
    is secretly working. The person or group who hires the shill is using crowd psychology,
    to encourage other onlookers or audience members to purchase the goods or services
    (or accept the ideas being marketed). Shills are often employed by professional marketing
    campaigns. Plant and stooge more commonly refer to any person who is secretly in league
    with another person or organization while pretending to be neutral or actually a part of
    the organization he is planted in, such as a magician's audience, a political party, or
    an intelligence organization

6. I think I just found a legit use of the ignore feature.

Spam is only something I like out of a can, not on ET.

7. ExGOPer must have been on a meth "bender". 50 posts in a few hours and suddenly...nada..

In other news, Mr. Bill has been spotted in the building.

8. Yeah . . . its gone boring now.:D.