Fixed Income posts into main feed?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by kmiklas, Apr 23, 2021.

1. kmiklas

kmiklas

Hi,

Can you please add posts from Fixed Income into the top feed?

I just made a poignant post about Fed purchases to T bonds and would like more exposure.

Thanks,
    Keith

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Ok, it's done.

Thanks for letting me know about that! That problem was a total screwup on my part.

3. kmiklas

kmiklas

Thanks, Baron. That post lays bare the heart of the whole market climate right now! It took me over a year to figure out.

Wth is going on? How can we be in a bull market during a global pandemic? There record-breaking unemployment and we're setting new SnP records? This is totally irrational!

Well, it makes perfect sense knowing that the markets are being propped up by Uncle Jerome, to the tune of (at least) $120B per month to keep them lubed. Where is this money ending up--the new Fed money that's being used to buy Treasuries? It's not trickling down to the unwashed masses--it's in the pockets of the investment banks, of course. They certainly don't want to keep money in cash, with inflation looming from all this additional liquidity being added to the system, so they're pouring it into the markets. Totally rational XD.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021