Fix income inequality with $10 million loans for everyone!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Great idea or raise the min wage to $100/hr.

2. pspr

pspr

That sounds great. We could become the second country where over half of the population is obese just like oil rich Qatar.

Dieing from obesity sounds like a pretty good way to go. Anyway it has got to beat cancer, starvation, old age and a host of other ways to go.

So, where do I pickup my $10 mil? Can I get $100 mil if I have good credit?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-fattest-nation-earth-HALF-adults-obese.html

3. NO , if you have good credit you have demonstrated being irresponsible with your money you only get 1 million instead of 10.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

DAMN! Sounds like I'll have to settle for one million then.

5. I will put an order in with APMEX to buy $10 million worth of gold bars on that day that its announce. Then when I get my check, I will pay for the gold. Then as everyone starts to see their money is worthless...they will all buy gold too pushing the price up. Then I will sell my gold as the last person is buying his gold so I will get a few billion (or more) for my gold. I will then pay off my 10 million dollar loan with ease. Then as everyone tries to copy me, the price of gold will tank and I will use my billions I made to buy their gold for pennies on the dollar.

6. nice plan but i'm sure you won't be the only purchaser.

Of course not everybody will get their 10 million at the same time politicians and their cronies get it first.

7. Thats why I put the order in first before I get my check. I get a set price and then I send the money when I get my check. (I just have to hope the deposit isnt too high as APMEX wants one on orders over $500k)

8. You better have a house built like Fort Knox then.

If word gets out that you've got $10mil in gold stored somewhere in there, you can expect some company at unexpected hours.

9. pspr

pspr

Why? Everyone else will have their own $10 million. Burglary will be nonexistent.

Unless Lucrum or I decided our little $1 mil is peanuts compared to everyone else's $10 mil.