Fitness causing insomnia

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Slartibartfast, Oct 17, 2018.

1. destriero

destriero

You've long since gone full-retard. WTF are you here? What have to added to the discussion other than to impugn Spaniards?

#51     Oct 17, 2018
  2. real PIA ass molecular adjustment holding on to 40lbs more mass..

holding on to 40lbs more muscle is a real PIA

might even not be good for you

#52     Oct 17, 2018
  3. destriero

destriero

molecular....

#53     Oct 17, 2018
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  4. you can stuff CoQ up your ass by handufls, and won't make a goddam bit of diff

real hard to make a diff from the molecule to physiology

#54     Oct 17, 2018
  5. I was a swimmer in my teens and we would eat anything and everything starchy and Italian and lots of it. For my 5-6k a day.

I firmly believe that people are different and different through their lives so there is no best fit and expect something that works to stop working sooner or later. A lot probably has to do with changes in human microbiota over time.

Lots of leafy salad is great for me now, little to no beef. Younger I was like Desperate Dan eating my cow pies and salad was for rabbits.

upload_2018-10-17_14-10-14.jpeg

#55     Oct 17, 2018
    #56     Oct 17, 2018
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

I went full vegan 2 years ago. I have cheated a handful of times 10 tops. Sleeping improved, taking a dump improved, energy increased, never again had acid reflux. 3 weeks after starting this diet I felt something never knew I had, Inflammation gone. You just feel it. I lost 25-30 lbs from 197 to 167 ... have run several marathons and training for one in Jan. This is my set weight BMI at 25 or Lower. Everyone has something mostly negative to say about it...like dude eat meat blah blah. Never felt better.

#57     Oct 17, 2018
    Visaria, Sprout, speedo and 1 other person like this.
  8. destriero

destriero

We can talk CA cycle... you wanna grab a med dictionary? I'll wait.

#58     Oct 17, 2018
  9. fcking idiots..no. i don't want talk the merk manuel with you

#59     Oct 17, 2018
  10. It is hard to stay abnormally built I agree and probably not good for you at all.

My legs are naturally big, my forearms are lighter than I'd like but that was great for swimming and I think helpful in boxing/fights as the serious hits come from the shoulder/body. The rest of the time there is little point in waving crazy heavy arms about.

What important is posture at all times and though it sounds hippy, keeping what you want to look like always there in the back of your mind. I think that really helps somehow though I don't imagine the body is looking at the mental picture and saying right, make it like that.

#60     Oct 17, 2018