Fitness causing insomnia

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Slartibartfast, Oct 17, 2018.

1. I take Vit C 500mgs now I never get a cold :)

#21     Oct 17, 2018
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  2. Thanks I might Jetblue to Houston next week as I need to go to Panama anyway. I'll send some of the good suppliments to a friend and collect.

The guy I have hired to train me advised I get checked for kidney stones (and treated) before I start sparring so off to a clinic I know in Panama. I need to check on the tenant in my place there.

#22     Oct 17, 2018
  3. Not about erectile disfunction.A pack of magnesium will cause diarrhea big time.I mean, don`t take magnesium and Mg-Orotate simultaneously.

#23     Oct 17, 2018
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  4. I get a chicken pizza late at night at particular restaurant if I want diarrhea, great way to lose weight haha. If the chicken smells like fish you know you will be very thin in three days. ;)

#24     Oct 17, 2018
    fordewind likes this.
  5. don't eat pizza into old age, this won't work out so well

you had a good run

#25     Oct 17, 2018
  6. anyone that places pizza and fitness in same thread is a dipshit

#26     Oct 17, 2018
  7. :vomit:

Still cant find a decent food in Costa Rica.

#27     Oct 17, 2018
  8. What small movie, btw?If that`s not a secret.

#28     Oct 17, 2018
  9. Technically you self-dunk in your own shit as the bowl fills when you eat that pizza. :wtf:

There is nothing wrong with pizza for people with no celiac issues etc. It is food.

I have always taken a KISS approach to fitness, some stuff is useful but the fitness industry is like the trading vendor industry, there is a lot of talk that is not important blown out of proportion to create customers for nothing. But.. asking actual athletes can help.

I was a decent triathlon guy, distance ocean swimmer not to mention hefting my .50 cal plus food and water around for years when I was a wildlife preservation ranger.

Even the milk causing inflammation thing I mentioned was just not a problem for me until a couple of years ago. Things change with time.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    #29     Oct 17, 2018
  10. ignore this fool

#30     Oct 17, 2018