Fisticuffs!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Oct 3, 2002.

1. Let's just force Saddam to get on ET and Aphie can post him to death.

#11     Oct 4, 2002
  2. Who are the two sorry assholes that voted for Iraq?

#12     Oct 4, 2002
  3. vvv and one of his aliases:)

#13     Oct 4, 2002
  4. vvv

vvv

max, while you would have fit in real well with your slanderous nature and taste for spin spinning away, unfortunately for you mcarthy is no longer a feasible job option, ever think of checking into a mental asylum instead?

#14     Oct 4, 2002
  5. Ahh! No denial I see! "Outlaw" perhaps?:D

#15     Oct 4, 2002
  6. I voted for Iraq. So I guess I'm a sorry asshole. It wasn't a patriotic choice; it was a realistic choice. Saddam is going to send a body double, so I'd naturally assume it'd be a well-trained double, and Dick's heart will explode after the first punch. So I figured that was a +2 for Iraq right there.

Hugs and kisses,
    -the sorry asshole

#16     Oct 4, 2002
  7. You mean vvv is going solo today?

#17     Oct 4, 2002
  8. vvv

vvv

max, spin spinning happily away as ever, i see.

different thread, same evil minded tactics.

actually, oh woulda-coulda-shoulda master of spin, i voted for neither, my reply is to be found on the previous page 2 of this thread.

#18     Oct 4, 2002
  9. Wow, more "spin" and "evil minded." Sheesh! Go make some trades, for cryin' out loud and quit your whining!

#19     Oct 4, 2002
  10. vvv

vvv

are you still pretending to yourself, or, more accurately, trying to imply that to others, that rs7 and who knows else are my aliases, because the truth that there are other opinions is so hard to face up to for little slanderers like yourself?

#20     Oct 4, 2002