Fisher just admitted price of oil higher becuase of specs

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by stock777, Apr 26, 2011.

1. on cnbs.

2. speculation is different than manipulation :)

3. I've heard him say that before too. My thoughts are that if the fed creates so much free money , the money has to go somewhere. People get so mad when oil goes up, but sit quietly as their mutual funds go up.

4. He didn't say that, he said specs can dictate 24 hrs or 48hrs but by and large dont hold open interest so they can't really affect the price long term

5. CNBC? the station for idiots and zombies?

Fisher is only .25% right with in a short time frame. Sure, when there are more "Speculators" long the price will be forced up. But most of you fucking clowns make it seem as if oil went from 30 to 113 due to SPECULATORS.

YOU ARE THE VERY FOOLS WHO THREATEN CAPITALISM. YOU ARE THE IDIOTS WHO HAVE NO VESTED INTEREST IN EITHER SPECULATION, RISK TAKING, OR CREATING WEALTH THROUGH BUSINESS START UPS. YOU MY FRIEND ARE A PARASITE OF THE WORST KIND!

Oh well, who is John Galt?

6. Absolutely Correct!
    777 sounds a lot like so many others on this site that can't comprehend direct statements made in the media.
    (not that CNBC is relevant but they do have a solid guest on occasionally)

7. 777 is being purposely deceitful, he does it all the time when he mentions a stock in vague fashion and then claims he made a call on it after the fact.

8. The book for idiots and zombies?

9. [​IMG]

Fisher almost crapped himself when asked that. I guess Fireplug doesn't have the sophistication to pick that up.

10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Correct Fireplace. Once again Stock777 is wrong. Fisher actually said the opposite.

#10     Apr 26, 2011