Fisetin, Vinpocetine for the brain

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pekelo, May 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think giving it 4-6 weeks for your body to adjust will give you the truest sense if you are getting long-term results so I would not be discouraged if you don't feel anything in a short period of time.

#51     Jun 15, 2018
  2. you know what really works...Adderall :cool:

lots of good science behind it too

#52     Jun 19, 2018
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Finished Fisetin yesterday, started Vinpo this morning. 30 mg once a day then we go from there. Maybe in a week I double up, we shall see. I don't want to be too smart...then I will have all kind of existential problems.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    #53     Jun 20, 2018
  4. Yeah, that's always been a concern of mine, too.

#54     Jun 20, 2018
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Sometimes I make the mistake of Unignoring people but I usually regret that decision. So FF, you are still on My shit list. A week or so ago I gave you a second chance but lasted one post I think. We will retry it maybe in a few months? But as I get smarter, maybe never... :)

#55     Jun 20, 2018
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Been on the Vinpo for about three weeks. Nothing. I'll finish the bottle and see, but so far twice a day provides no noticeable difference. Of all the supplements I've tried from this forum, the only thing that seems to work is the ginger and the hemp oil - easier on my joints.

#56     Jun 21, 2018
  7. Question is what is the best way to know if the Vinpo is doing anything for you? Even Glucosamine/Chondroitin takes months before you can truly sense a difference if any. With Vinpo, not sure how you measure if it is doing the job or not since it is focused on blood flow and improved brain activity...

#57     Jun 21, 2018
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

The supply is for 2 months, so that should be long enough time. But sure, with supplements it is hard to know. Apparently people using it do feel the difference, so I assume I would too.

If I don't, that is a negative outcome. Taste of the pudding...

#58     Jun 21, 2018
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ya know, it's about time I do the same. Have had FF on for a while. Will take him off and see if I regret it again (I always do).

#59     Jun 21, 2018
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Three weeks on the Vinpocetine and nada. I even tried upping the dosage and that was met with dull headache, feelings of flushness and difficulty sleeping. I've cut it out completely.

#60     Jun 25, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.