Fiscal cliff

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Nov 7, 2012.

1. PT is in a tough spot. I honestly think he's fairly well educated, which gives me pause for concern. Pause, because he tries so hard to fit into a movement of sorts from which he is automatically banned and despised. I give him credit for trying to fight the tough fight in spite of all his problems.

I don't think he or his bud's like Leapup have much to worry about as far as anyone trying to take their stuff, since most of the potential laws only affect the higher earners. He has to to console him. He can rally against it without having to actually pay anything further.

This is actually a testimonial to how well Fox and the other GOP outlets have done in actually convincing those who are getting screwed into thinking they're part of some elite group. As sad as it is, those easily manipulated are in some part to blame.

#61     Nov 8, 2012
  2. Good Lord you're delusional.

Great impression of the black knight though.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zKhEw7nD9C4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#62     Nov 8, 2012
  3. Quote from Ricter:

You're starting to sound jealous. It's hormonal, isn't it?

Now, that's just not nice. Of course he's jealous. As he's trying to put together enough money to open a trading account, which I applaud him for, he still insists that he's some tough self made man. Then he looks around, and all his buddies have disowned him.

Sorry PT, but I wish you would just let your mind work for good, not evil. You might find it a better place to live.

#63     Nov 8, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Anyway, you've probably taken shit your whole life and I don't want to add to it, I actually don't have anything against gays. Stay away from maxpi, though.

I blame reflex.

#64     Nov 8, 2012
  5. 1) Jealous of what ? That I'm not some dickless liberal twat.

2) Well quit being a liberal douchbag and send me some money.
    oh wait I bet you all of a sudden develop respect for personal property rights and it's only fair for you to have more than myself.

3) Most important of all define :GOOD

#65     Nov 8, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Who the fuck cares what you blame? You're an idiot.

#66     Nov 8, 2012
  7. Right but you are not above trying to use it anyway as a weapon in a personal attack .

FUCKING LYING HYPOCRITE

:D

#67     Nov 8, 2012
  8. Evidently the tard knows less about physiology than he knows about economics.

#68     Nov 8, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

You're used to it, so don't sweat it. :D

#69     Nov 8, 2012