Fiscal cliff

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Arnie

Arnie

Its a little deeper than that.

In order to balance the budget, eventually you have to go where the money is. All the talk about "the rich paying their fair share" is just smoke. They KNOW that won't make a big dent in the debt. The real wealth in this country is in the middle class.

#31     Nov 8, 2012
  2. The republicans need to wash their hands of the economy and quit fighting to save Obama from himself.

#32     Nov 8, 2012
  3. gtor514

gtor514

Yeah, that's how I see it. The prize for the republicans was always the White House in 2012. Now that they lost what interest do they have in saving the economy? I've always thought that whoever won the election should be careful about what they wish for, everyone expects that they'll just kick the can down the road. The problem is there is no more road, just cliff.

#33     Nov 8, 2012
  4. Mercor

Mercor

Obama won Iowa, Virginia, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin.
    All states that have Republican Governors.

All states that are doing better then the other states.

It was Republican Governor policies that won those states for Obama

#34     Nov 8, 2012
  5. What if Republicans simply boycott and abstain from every piece of legislation and let Obama do what he wants and achieve his goal of unmitigated economic "transformation"?

#35     Nov 8, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

I'm ok with that. And as some of you want the "disaster" to occur sooner rather than later I doubt you'll oppose.

#36     Nov 8, 2012
  7. Yeah but you still believe in santa claus, so it's kinda meaningless.

#37     Nov 8, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

And you like cock, so?

#38     Nov 8, 2012
  9. Then you have no reason to worry, do you?:D :D

#39     Nov 8, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

I have never had any reason to worry about you.

#40     Nov 8, 2012