Fiscal Cliff Deal Is No Deal For America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

True, I want it to work for productive tax payers. Not the entitlement/welfare class.

#31     Jan 3, 2013
  2. Sadly correct... our government is working just the way Odumbo wants. (After all, he IS trying to destroy America!... and I can think of no better way than exactly what he's doing.)

:mad:

#32     Jan 3, 2013
  3. +1 :)

#33     Jan 3, 2013
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yes, it's working wonderfully. Things have never been better for the people.

I mean, honestly, do you believe the absolute bullshit you write? Please tell me you say these asinine things just because you're trolling. I'll accept that...you just want to get a rise out of Lucrum et. al. Right? You don't really think this way, do you?

#34     Jan 3, 2013
  5. Right and you stupid fucks think what's happened to Greece won't happen here.

btw: The chief difference between us is no one will be able to bail us out for 3 continous years making things EASY on us.

#35     Jan 3, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

It will happen suddenly as some sort of little crisis triggers the collapse.

#36     Jan 3, 2013

7. Another prediction huh piss poor LOL !!!With your track record I feel much more confident that it wont happen :)

#37     Jan 3, 2013