Fiscal Cliff Deal Is No Deal For America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Stay on topic troll

#11     Dec 31, 2012
  2. I'm sure The House causing taxes to go up for 98 % of Americans would make them real popular in 2014 :D

#12     Dec 31, 2012
  3. I think if Boehner and Cantor pass this, their asses are out of Congress.

McConnell's ass is already in the air on the way to a hard landing on the pavement....

#13     Jan 1, 2013
  4. This bill is a joke. More tax increases and kicking the can down the road for spending cuts. Our deficit is $1 trillion a year. What's the plan, run it up to over 200% of GDP like Japan and then do something?

#14     Jan 1, 2013
  5. BSAM

BSAM

And yet people keep voting for the same old thugs year after year.

#15     Jan 1, 2013
  6. BSAM

BSAM

If John Lennon was here today he would change his song to "Power To The Sheeple".
    Maybe it would wake a lot up.

#16     Jan 1, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

Email your Congressman and tell him/her not to vote for the Senate Tax bill. I did. Maybe it will make a difference.

#17     Jan 1, 2013
  8. Wallet

Wallet

Yeah, real unpopular here in my district ? So unpopular that if he caves it will ensure that he does not get reelected.

Someone has to be big enough to call bull shit to the crap that's being put forth....... this country has a spending problem, period. Either address it now or we fall farther behind, we are probably already past the point of no return. :confused:

Sequestration is the only option on the table to actually cut spending, the pains associated will be minimal compared to the crash that's ahead.

#18     Jan 1, 2013
  9. Wallet

Wallet

done

#19     Jan 1, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

It's working.

Rep. Spencer Bachus said after exiting the Republican meeting that he expects the House to amend the fiscal cliff deal and send it back to the Senate.

“I would be shocked if this bill didn’t go back to the Senate,” Bachus said.

#20     Jan 1, 2013