First they want to redefine marriage...now they want to redefine bullying.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Oct 11, 2010.

1. First the homosexual want to redefine marriage, now bullying.

Some guy kills himself because he got outted. Nobody bullied him, I dont even think anyone even said anything to him other than "hey I saw you on a webcam last night with a dude!" How the hell is that bullying?

When I was in school, it was considered bullying if you were getting your ass physically kicked, or MAYBE if you were being threatened with physical violence. Now homosexuals want to call it bullying if someone simply calls them a fag.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAdLruOIKmA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAdLruOIKmA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I believe I heard on the news last night that despite the "hate crime" laws, hate crimes have actually increased in NYC.

3. Hate crime laws? Everyone is angry. Secondly, it's our own gov't who has divided us and keeps it that way. What's the last count on race categories on the census - 22 (I think).
    ----------------------------------------

President Woodrow Wilson regarded "hyphenated Americans" with suspicion, saying, "Any man who carries a hyphen about with him carries a dagger that he is ready to plunge into the vitals of this Republic whenever he gets ready."

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all... The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic... There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.