First North American Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by 7rader, Jan 22, 2009.

1. 7rader

7rader

anyone have any feedback from this place?

2. 7rader

7rader

3. I am not with them but have heard they are a great firm from a number of traders. Due your due diligence.
    GL

4. chartman

chartman

I used to trade some with them. They are an okay firm. They offer 70% payout with .0002 cent commission. They use Sterling, like most prop firms, but I would not recommend Sterling. Their Level II quotes are worthless. No problem in getting funds back. They charged "other" fees about equal to commission rate. Eric will answer your questions without delay. If you are looking for a prop firm, you need to check with them. I am not trading with them now nor do I have any relationship with them. Just expressing my experience.

5. Pitchou

Pitchou

I'm with them and just finish my first month and every thing is perfect so far.... still Sterling... sometime have problem and crash today for the first time, sometime my windows freeze And I have to restart.

6. 7rader

7rader

does sterling pro allow you to have trailing stops or stop limit orders?

7. Stop limit for sure, trailing not so certain.

8. chartman

chartman

Yes you can have trailing stops. Their Levell II for active securities are the worest I have ever seen. Prop firms like Sterling because they have a "Pro" model for them. First North American uses them for quotes but the actual trades are handled through Nexus.

9. So GMMI works similarly ?

#10     Feb 9, 2009