First Death Panels and Now Death Votes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, May 19, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

But it DOES take experience to fuck up the country on the level that Congress has done. You have to grant them that.

#11     May 19, 2011
  2. I think a simple IQ test would weed out most of them.

#12     May 19, 2011
  3. cstfx

cstfx

#13     May 19, 2011
  4. I thought liberals were supposed to be against all discrimination? :confused:

When are we most likely to make stupid decisions in life? Hmmmm, how about when we are young! So, this idea is sounding pretty fucking stupid already.

But this jackass is simply coming out with crap like this so he can get some air time, stir up some controversy, get some recognition. I don't think he even believes what he writes, its simply an attempt to get noticed. Most writers, tv personalities, etc do that for career advancement.

#14     May 19, 2011
  5. jem

jem

The big mouth left is just coming up with side issues to take away from the fact that they have granted over 1000 health care waivers to their cronies and it goes up every day.

The real problem is that our Congress is bought and paid for by special interests. There should be no campaign contributions allowed. It turns into bribery.

Chuck Schumer 2 largest contributor was Paulson. Think about why all that corruption on wall street goes unchecked?

Think about how owned the republicans were when Bush decided to pay for persciption drugs. Drug companies were facing pricing concerns so they got bush to guarantee outsided profits...

Then they worked a deal out with Barry to get every american to pay for insurance.

Its disgusting.

Think about how china bough clinton and gore as they were stealing nuclear bomb secrets....

It has to stop.

#15     May 19, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Congressmen or airline pilots? :D

#16     May 19, 2011
  7. The liberal dolts sure have a great way way of putting their little feet in their huge mouths. Perhaps they can now run their own ads showing how they will push Grandma over a cliff, like they are in the new TV spot to attack Paul Ryan.

#17     May 19, 2011