First Alliance Management

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by whistler, Jun 16, 2008.

1. #41     Oct 31, 2009
  2. Barai

Barai

Does first alliance management still exist? I sent a lot of money to them, they lost almost all in a failed gold investment. They still have some money left in my account with them, but do not answer their phone nor answer emails to them. I had internet contact with them when they were persuading me to send money, but since they lost it I have not been able to access my account with them. I'm tempted to think that having taken my money, they have stopped communication with them. How can I get the little bit of money left from them?:confused:

#42     Feb 23, 2010
  3. They are no longer anywhere, you are lucky if they answer you. DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY they have led us all to loose our money. They create new sites like the ones I posted. Do let everyone know how they work and who they are, at least we will prevent other people to loose money. Report them to http://complaint.ic3.gov/ so they can be internationally spotted. Also report them to interpol in you country.

#43     Feb 23, 2010
  4. JPope

JPope

Where'd silverhair go?

#44     Feb 24, 2010
  5. One of their many tricks is to have these people who speak well from them. They must be either one of their own or paid to do so.:eek: . In another forum two other guys were just insulting, they are a large well organized group.
    Do not forget that these scoundrels work together:
    www.secureone.com
    www.firstalliancemanagement.com
    www.famgroup.biz
    www.londoncr.com

Do not forget these names, of course they could be fake:
    Mateo Benitez
    Douglas Jovanovic
    Frank Ryan

They work from Costa Rica and they work around Heredia.

#45     Feb 24, 2010
  6. Barai

Barai

Thanks Wanted to Know for your reply and the IC website to write up a complaint.
    I should have been smart enough to Google first alliance and would have found the information about their scamming and have nothing to do with them.
    I will see if I can send a report to Interpol in our own country.
    Barai

#46     Feb 24, 2010
  7. Lucas1ba

Lucas1ba

Barai, they to have stolen my money.I hired a private invetigator and he has been able to track them down. He went to there physical address in Costa Rica on there website and sure enough they were there. He even has there real names as he took there plates and found out registered name that belonged to the people that work thereThey have recently moved to another office but I have that location also. Anyone who wants to help me get these guys let me know as I am in a wheelchair and it is hard for me to go anywhere.

#48     Oct 11, 2010
  8. Lucas1ba

Lucas1ba

You got all the name correct, Freddy Vargas, Jorge Perez, Cristina Delgado except for Ronald Blanco. His real name is Randall Rodriguez from that same country. We are now working on their ID numbers so we can get there home adress. These guys stole my money and I have paid a Private Investigator whom has tracked them down. There operation use to be in the 3rd floor Belen Complex, Costa Rica but they have now moved to a two story office in disguise in a neighborhood in Heredia, Costa Rica. If Justice will not prevail, I will take this into my own hands.

Lucas1ba.

#49     Oct 11, 2010
  9. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY THEY ARE DANGEROUS PEOPLE. They will insist upon you sending money and investing in gold, oil, diesel. They always fail and then they dissapear. Try to find them so that they go to jail. Beware they have other sites that are similar.:eek:

#50     Oct 12, 2010