First Alliance Management

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by whistler, Jun 16, 2008.

1. whistler

whistler

Okey-Dokey, Now that we have determined by documentation the modes-operandi of said unlicensed offshore ponzi scheme, let's dig a little deeper, shall we?

Silverhair pointed out astutely that First Alliance Management is "trying to do things right" and if they weren't, well my gosh, that would be evidenced by a rash of complaints that would have surfaced on the net by now! So true Silvertongue!

Well, I stand corrected! You see, First Alliance Management had a different name before they changed it due to all of the bad publicity they were receiving during 2007! That's what you have to do when the wolves are breathing down your neck...

:eek:

It seems good ol' First Alliance Management used to be a company called SecureOne Investments boys and girls...

Here is their old site:

www.secureoneinvestment.com

Low and behold if you look at the "contact us" page the same address in Costa Rica is listed as the one for First Alliance Management! Shazam! Presto-chango and we have a "new firm" !!!

:confused:

Domain Name: SECUREONEINVESTMENT.COM
    Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
    Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
    Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
    Name Server: NS1.FIRSTALLIANCEMANAGEMENT.COM
    Name Server: NS2.FIRSTALLIANCEMANAGEMENT.COM
    Updated Date: 05-may-2008
    Creation Date: 02-may-2007
    Expiration Date: 02-may-2010

This is their old name, as you can see, the DNS server addresses are the same, they just transferred the hosting to a new name and told everyone it was a new entity!

Slick huh?

Anyway, here's the rest of the data:

DNS records

name class type data time to live
    www.secureoneinvestment.com IN CNAME secureoneinvestment.com 14400s (04:00:00)
    secureoneinvestment.com IN MX
    preference: 0
    exchange: secureoneinvestment.com
    14400s (04:00:00)
    secureoneinvestment.com IN SOA
    server: ns2.firstalliancemanagement.com
    email: admin.rtrwebworks.com
    serial: 2008031301
    refresh: 86400
    retry: 7200
    expire: 3600000
    minimum ttl: 86400
    86400s (1.00:00:00)
    secureoneinvestment.com IN NS ns2.firstalliancemanagement.com 86400s (1.00:00:00)
    secureoneinvestment.com IN NS ns1.firstalliancemanagement.com 86400s (1.00:00:00)
    secureoneinvestment.com IN A 193.227.246.96 14400s (04:00:00)
    96.246.227.193.in-addr.arpa IN PTR ip246-96-v193.static.x-ip.net 63499s (17:38:19)

One and the same! So, Silvertongue, you are probably right. You have been the luckiest "client" so far with this ponzi scheme, even while they were changing names to allude all the bad press, they still had time to quintuple your investment! You're a human rabbit's foot!

Take a look at the complaints your beloved broker was getting while you were "winning" in the market!

http://www.canada.com/reginaleaderp...=5d039aab-a6bd-4aed-aa30-d442844893d2&k=98484

http://www.topix.com/world/panama/2...ade-order-against-secure-one-investment-group

There are whole lot more of the same but rather than boring you with all that, you may peruse the rest on your own by simply using google. I will simply end with my personal favorite from Panama itself. There is english at the bottom for the Spanish'ly challenged so scroll down...

http://cnv1.conaval.gob.pa/demo/repositorio/894_01.pdf

Eventually, First Alliance Management will need a new name again... might I suggest First Secure Alliance One next time around?

These guys are ruthless, they have no registration anywhere, no clearing arrangements for any individual client, and are merely masquerading as a plausible entity to gain the trust and confidence of unsuspecting engineers from British Columbia, like Silverhair, to further advance their plundering of hard earned capital. Please don't be fooled, stay far, far, away!

#21     Jul 2, 2008
  2. LOL

#22     Jul 2, 2008
  3. I must say for a guy who started out asking who First Alliance was as you acted like you had no knowledge to knowing who they where before and so many details as to the companies ins& outs it would seem that you must have been there.
    It must piss you off that now you’re not allowed to take part of their Ponzi Scheme. That you’re not making those big bucks that all of the clients like me are not getting. I must say that I guess I am mister lucky. But I also have had no bad experience with these guys. So have your fun and I am sure that all the lucky ones like me wish you and the other 2 nay Sayers the best. Well wishes from a bright and sunny place in Canada.
    And yes my extremely wealthy Nigerian uncles who need to move some cash if we only send them 300k first are also ready to invest for they no that you 3 are the real deal!!!!!!
    :D :D :cool: :p :p

#23     Jul 2, 2008
  4. Silverhair,

I just received this email, did you send it to me?

THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANISATION
    IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
    WORLD BANK FACT-FINDING & SPECIAL DUTIES OFFICE
    LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
    Email: revjonesmax@hotmail.com
    Greetings to You,
    I am Rev. Fr, Jones Maxwell Harth, a senior staff with the World Bank fact finding & special duties office. I am writing you this letter because cool penny is better than millions of dollars. It is better for one to live and die a poor honest man than a rich dishonest one.
    I and the chief security officer (CSO) of this organization have arranged with an officer in computer section, engineer Peter Cliff to bring out part of your total pending payment sum amounting to US$10 million. Why we did this is because according to information gathered from the bank's/security computer, you have been waiting for a long time to receive your money without success. As I found out that you have almost met all the statutory requirements in respect of your pending payment, your problem is that of interest groups. A lot of people are interested in your payment and those people are merely doing paper works with you and that explains why you receive fax and phone messages from different people everyday. Also we found out that some of the officials of the parastatals have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money. I can assure you that this may last for years yet nothing happens if you do not do away with those officer's that you call your partners.
    Note: The money is in 2 security-proof boxes weighing 50kg each. We can't allow the courier company to know the content of the box, this is why the boxes are padded with synthetic nylon. You will open the box with a key, before you cut the pad and press a button to open the dial code-lock. We told the courier company that the box contained film materials and when open will destroy the materials. We did not declare money because courier company's don't carry money.
    I have concluded arrangement with the courier company, including shipping arrangement for delivery of the boxes.
    God Be With You
    Contact Email: revjonesmax@hotmail.com
    Yours faithfully,
    Rev. Father Jones Maxwell Harth.

#24     Jul 29, 2008
  5. #25     Nov 28, 2008
  6. This people are called now FAMgroup.biz. I would like to know if they can be trusted. Discussion here is 50%-50%, but can we know if they will not take our money. Thank you for your help. It is most importat for me to know
    :(
    :confused:

#26     May 11, 2009
  7. They are now called FAMGroup.biz. I am still wondering about these people. Has either of you anything else so as to find where they really are?

#27     Jun 3, 2009
  8. dryan02

dryan02

are they also www.c1cm.com?

I am really concerned if they are really a scam.

if anyone has any information, let us know.

Freddy Vargas from c1cm was insisting for the option investments.

#28     Jun 12, 2009
  9. BEWARE, they are a scam.

They have insisted for months that my portfolio was worth an x amount, when I have ordered them to sell and give money back they have stopped calling. Now they say my broker "had and accident" and that I have no active options. I requested explanation. They said they didn`t know about my broker (although they said he was ill before). After that they do not answer phone, or e-mails. They gave me an address in Costa Rica. But they are not allowed to work in Costa Rica, Panama or the US.

First Alliance Management was banned in the US and Canada. There is notice in the Panama registers that they cannot work in Panama.

They have advertisements where they say that they work only with Ecuador, Bolivia and other Southamerican countries.

If you know other people who have complaints let them know about this forum, it is most important that they do not deceive other people.

Best thing would be to locate all people and join forces.

#29     Jun 14, 2009
  10. I am sorry I did not answer your question

YES, THEY ARE THE SAME, they said they bought FAM in January.

#30     Jun 14, 2009