First Alliance Management

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by whistler, Jun 16, 2008.

1. artis74

artis74

Silverhair is a friend of mine. We both have extremely wealthy nigerian uncles who need to move some cash if we only send them 300k first.......

#11     Jun 30, 2008
  2. No. de Ficha:
    No. Documento:

Nombre de la Sociedad:

FIRST ALLIANCE MANAGEMENT INC.

Tomo: 0 Folio: 0 Asiento: 0
    Fecha de Registro: 11-01-2008 Status: VIGENTE
    No. de Escritura: 313 Fecha de Escritura: 09-01-2008
    Notaria: 42
    NOTARIA NOVENA DEL CIRCUITO
    Provincia Notaria: PANAMA
    Duración: PERPETUA Domicilio: PANAMA
    Status de la Prenda: (DEF-DEFINITIVA, PRE-PRELIMINAR)
    Datos de 1a. Tasa Única

Boleta: 1225171 Fecha de Pago: 09-01-2008
    Agente Residente: GUARDIA & GUARDIA
    Datos del Diario

Tomo: 2008 Asiento: 4565
    Datos de Microfilmación

Rollo: 0 Imagen: 0
    Moneda: DOLARES AMERICANOS.
    Monto de Capital: 10,000.00
    Capital

EL CAPITAL SOCIAL SERA DE 10,000.00 DOLARES AMERICANOS, DIVIDIDO EN 100
    ACCIONES COMUNES DE 100.00 DOLARES CADA UNA, NOMINATIVAS O AL PORTADOR

Representante Legal

LA REPRESENTACIN LEGAL DE LA SOCIEDAD LA TENDRA EL PRESIDENTE Y DURANTE
    SU AUSENCIA LA TENDRA EL SECRETARIO O LA PERSONA QUE LA JUNTA DIRECTIVA
    DESIGNE A TALES EFECTOS.

Título del Dignatario Nombre del Dignatario
    PRESIDENTE JULIO COLLADO QUIROZ
    TESORERO ERNESTO COLLADO
    SECRETARIO MELITZA BARRERA

Nombre de los Directores

JULIO COLLADO QUIROZ
    MELITZA BARRERA
    ERNESTO COLLADO

Nombre de los Suscriptores

ROBERTO GUARDIA RABELL
    JULIO COLLADO QUIROZ

Datos del Oficio

Disolución, Quiebra o Fusión

Rollo: Imagen:
    Fecha-Micro:
    Datos del Diario

Tomo: Asiento:
    Datos de la Escritura

Número: Fecha:
    Notaria: Provincia:
    Tipo Acta:
    Detalle

No I'm on my own payroll unlike you two cstfx & whistler who so conveniently like to not mention that unless there trading in the country on their markets they are not required to be registered as a trading firm, although it does seem that they’re re registered in Panama as a Holdings firm and in Costa Rica as a back office and that is what I was assured as my calls are answered and forwarded to the proper broker.
    It is funny how you like to cut everyone down and that you say you know nothing about these guys but you are very quick to point fingers. To bad you don’t have the facts cstfx & whistler for you are the one’s losing.

#12     Jun 30, 2008
  3. Of course this SilverScam is one of the guys behind this scam

just googled "firstalliancemanagement + scam"

a very similar post to the one of silverhair to defend this company

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=41944

BUSTED...

My relative is going to take legal action against your firm, SilverScam !

#13     Jun 30, 2008
  4. whistler

whistler

So let's get this straight Silverhair, the company details you so conveniently posted indicated the registration of this "holding company" in Panama to be January 11th 2008. Yet, as quoted above, you say you quintupled your money in 8 months with First Alliance. The company has only been registered for a little over 5 months. As far as a "back office" in Costa Rica goes... could you enlighten the rest of us novices, who are losing while you are winning, exactly what a "back office" is? Is that like "call center"? And could you be so kind as to attach the registration information from Costa Rica that you mentioned as well?

#14     Jun 30, 2008

5. A "back office" is a place where they dig a hole in the ground to tunnel the money to another offshore location

#15     Jun 30, 2008
  6. :D That's what guys who are the great thinkers that you three do make accusations with out checking the facts. Panama has to have registrations’ renewed each year and does not post the year before and you can sue your mama for all that matters for you it is a chance to get even with a company that fired you that is what your after your busted!!! I would never listen to idiots like you guys who can’t tell the truth and need to get back at someone who got rid of you because you lied to the clients that you represented. Get a real job!!!
    I live in Canada and I have had good experience with this company it is not my firm so give your selves a big hand at showing what under handed and despicable people you are. If you where so smart you would of read the documents that your so called relatives filled out along with all the compliance that we as clients go through. Yes fluttraderScam, whistlerScam, cstfxScam, There are sore losers like you all over the planet that is what you are and you hide behind your stupidity like what is a call center. Please they have call centers all over the world Motorola, IBM, Intel, most major credit cards and banks use them. You can look the registration up yourself since you’re so smart. You will find it but you the ones that have all the answers I just invested and did not find them to be what you are saying but of course I never worked there I’ve never been there and never had a reason to post BS when I didn’t know what I was talking about.

:D :D :D

#16     Jun 30, 2008
  7. whistler

whistler

As expected, First Alliance Management's website is registered with an address and phone number(s) Costa Rica (go figure..) and, wouldn't you know it? They also have the creation date as January 9th 2008. Wow! That's quite a coincidence! That's the same date they were registered in Panama as a shell... woops... I mean "Holding Company", according to silverhair (aka: silvertongue) of "Canada". Oh and silverhair, if you live in British Columbia, as an engineer, you should be smart enough to know that neither Wellington Trading Group, nor First Alliance Capital are nor were ever registered in your province to sell any form of investment to the Canadian public. Or do you not read?

Anyway... here's the data... I guess you had this in your back pocket too... By the way, if I ever need your services to defend another unlicensed offshore ponzi scheme in the future, how much do you charge for your services?

Domain Name:firstalliancemanagement.com
    Record last updated at 2008-03-18 20:12:23
    Record created on 2008/1/9
    Record expired on 2013/1/9

Domain servers in listed order:
    ns1.firstalliancemanagement.com ns2.firstalliancemanagement.com

Administrator:
    300mts este de Panasonic, Belen de Heredia,
    Heredia
    Heredia,
    COSTA RICA

Hmmmmmmmmmm..... silverhair, you have been making money with this company since when, again?

#17     Jul 1, 2008
  8. Whistler,

To the authorities of which country has my relative to report this scam ?

#18     Jul 1, 2008
  9. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Wow! Kinda sucks being called out like that.

#19     Jul 1, 2008
  10. Well for someone who didn't know anything about this firm you sure like getting the information. It must suck getting fired and not being able to get a job in a foreign country. Well sue your self and get a real job since you know so much.
    Getting called out on nothing but a scamer that got fired and will try any thing to get back. Get a life and try using it for some other than your lies and stupidity.
    By the way they say that they change servers at the time you say they started but you can tel me that I was not with the back in November if you like that's alright. Come to Canada and I'll give you a good treat.
    Your BS is just that have a great life suing and chasing something tells me it's not the first time!!!!:p :p :p ::cool:

#20     Jul 1, 2008