First Alert Software Address?????

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by NDQnCA, Jul 30, 2002.

1. NDQnCA

NDQnCA Guest

Well, you really got pissed off there didn't you? maybe you are the one who need to take a valium and relax- its just a message board.......the only point that i was trying to make is that you ARE in fact affiliated with ECHO, when you yourself said that you were not....maybe i misconstrued what you said- you are "not an employee of partner" but the fact is that you do business with ECHO and work in their office- whatever, not a big deal and i was only joking about it......obviously you must not understand humor either.... you don't need to get all bent out of shape about it and try to talk shit to me- there is no need to get confrontational and make the "mark burton remark that was in horrible taste" and then in another post to speak to me in a condescending manner....i really don't appreciate that and i feel that it shows a lack of class.....so theres no need to go any further with this, its just a waste of time and energy and was all over a misunderstanding... peace....

#11     Aug 5, 2002
  2. I think you have the wrong impression, I was only trying to break some balls. Sorry to offend you so. Seriously, I will start to PM all the members to make sure there is no "ball busting" on your threads.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

#12     Aug 5, 2002
  3. The thing on this board is I am typing the words and you cannot see the smile on my face.

I have nothing against you or anyone on here for that matter, life is way to short.
    :D

#13     Aug 5, 2002
  4. NDQnCA

NDQnCA Guest

thats weird- i posted a reply, edited it and both of them showed up on this thread!! :confused: :confused:

anyways, man i respect that you were just busting some balls- i've been known to do it too :D and don't worry- i'm really not offended at all by comments on a message board. yeah, i've got no beef with you- you're right- life is too short. good luck trading

#14     Aug 5, 2002
  5. I am glad that is out of the way, for a sec I thought we may have to arm wrestle...Good Luck
    :D :D :D

#15     Aug 5, 2002