Firms Offering Per Share Commissions?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Yannis, May 5, 2003.

1. Their charges per trade is as low as what other
    brokers charge for per 100shars approximate

He wants to know which brokers good for scaling
    and that is the reason i mentioned it.

#11     May 5, 2003
  2. nitro

nitro

They are very good in general. The customer (phone) support is very good. Just about the only place a retail trader can have access to electronic bullets fast and cheap.

Software is kinda of clunky at first, but then you get used to it.

nitro

#12     May 5, 2003
  3. Yannis

Yannis

NanaTrader, FastTrader, Nitro, jponmerenke, indahook, H2O,

Thanks guys, I appreciate your help. I'll check them all out.

#13     May 5, 2003
  4. sprstpd

sprstpd

Sorry, this is a little off topic. I don't know much about bullets - but I assume they must be constructed somehow by the brokerage which requires a certain amount of time. So if I wanted to use a bullet for a particular stock, how fast would I be able to access it at choicetrade? Is there a limited list of stocks that can be "bulletized" or can bullets be constructed for any stock?

#14     May 5, 2003
  5. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

MB Trading has 2 plans, one per share and one per trade. Disclaimer: I use MB Trading.

http://www.mbtrading.com/fees.asp?lft=hme&hlt=11

#15     May 5, 2003
  6. nitro

nitro

Getting a bullet for a stock happens in about a second. There is always a list of stocks that can be borrowed. This is function of the clearing/bullet firm. AFAIK, unless you want some obscure stock, it will be available for shorting thru the acquisition of a bullet. Remember though, a bullet doesn't short anything - it is simply a deep in the money put and long stock...

nitro

#16     May 6, 2003
  7. H2O

H2O

Nitro,

Have you ever looked at Pointdirex ?
    They also offer bullets.

I'm thinking about opening an acct with them so any thoughts are appreciated.

#17     May 6, 2003