Firm wanted

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by chris8sirhc, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Hello,

I was recently talking with Lake Street Trading, but they cannot meet my needs. My strategy has a very high win ratio, but it relies at least partially on taking advantage of morning gap ups. What type of overnight leverage on stocks under $1.00 can you offer to an experienced trader? Are there any extra fees associated with that? Are you able to take advantage of the API available to DAS trader pro that other firms offer? My strategy is at least partially automated, so I will need to have access to the API that DAS trader offers. What are the software and data fees? Do you offer a per trade commission, and is there a cap on the number of shares at that price? I only trade very high probability setups, so I may only make 1 trade per month (lowest frequency possible), but most of the time I will make many more trades than that. What type of inactivity fees will I face if i only make 1 trade in a given month? Can you also confirm that the stock NSRS is not blocked by your clearing firm? The last firm had it blocked. If your firm can meet my needs, please respond with contact information.

Thank you,

Chris