Firm Rates

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by jarrettmp, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Whats the big deal nitro? Don bright gives 100%. 100% to trader 0% to the firm. Not sure what is your angle?

#11     Nov 30, 2009
  2. nitro

nitro

Right, I don't think he saw this post below

and then when he responded, I assume he saw it and I though he understood that when he said he had this deal now.

If he is trading his own money, then of course there are tons of better deals, like Bright or Echo etc...

#12     Nov 30, 2009
  3. ddlee

ddlee

Im with Nitro on this one

#13     Nov 30, 2009
  4. ScottSam

ScottSam

By trading firm's money, do you mean :

- Absolutely no deposit.

or

- Small deposit (3-5k) with anywhere from 100k to 1M BP.

In my view, those are pretty much the same, but it got me to wonder when you expressed such interest.

#14     Dec 1, 2009
  5. madknock

madknock

I am thinking they mean they have absolutely no capital risk? If that is the case, I believe 85/15 is a very good deal. why would someone risk their own capital to just get that other 15%.

#15     Dec 2, 2009
  6. I made no deposits. I paid no upfront fees.

If I lose in any month, I have to make that money back before I can get a paycheck.

Call it what you want.

#16     Dec 2, 2009
  7. 7rader

7rader

most prop firms that allow remote trading require small deposit 3-5k and charge 250 for software. fees all vary. but the one im with charge higher fees but 90% payout.

ive been with others with lower payout lower fees.

this just works better for me and my strategy.

#17     Dec 2, 2009
  8. ScottSam

ScottSam

Right.

Well you can get a pretty decent deal with a small deposit at a few firms out there.

Not many that will ask for no cushion though.

#18     Dec 2, 2009
  9. Easy. If you have a 5k deposit and make $10,000/month that 15% comes out to $18,000/year. I'll risk $5k with a reputable firm for the extra $18k anyday.

#19     Dec 2, 2009
  10. ddlee

ddlee

Kudos to you NYOBSCALPER for answering such a silly question

#20     Dec 2, 2009