Firm for US equities that accepts EU-based traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by robert_cc, Feb 12, 2020.

1. LOL. 20:1 in these lean times. Only a matter of time before Trump sneezes and you get caught holding the bag. There is just not enough liquidity in US stocks at the moment to get out in a hurry with minimal slippage. Good luck with that.

#11     Feb 13, 2020
  2. minmike

minmike

Futures are your best bet. Are most of your trades the same direction?

#12     Feb 13, 2020
  3. robert_cc

robert_cc

The execution yes. Metrics are looking good over a sufficiently long period of time. The problem with the platforms like this that I have seen is that they are rather limited in what they allow you to do, and I am doing a number of things they do not support, including rotating my symbol list daily. Or are you aware of any such platform that would allow you to do something like that?

Not really. There are far too few contracts, and most or rather dead most of the time. Same issue with FX. What I am currently doing in stocks does not readily translate to these other asset classes. The better bet there would be to trade mean reversion rather than momo.

#13     Feb 13, 2020
  4. MichalTr

MichalTr

I'm from Poland, we do not have much props here, so anybody who is "in topic" knows about other ppl. I know that prop, never heard anything bad about the company or the owner. On the contrary, I rather heard positive reviews. In fact you can easily check the owner, find him on any social media or linkedin, write him and just talk to check by yourself.

You can find the name on the bottom of the page:
    http://remotedaytradergroup.com/en/about-us-best-prop-trading-firm/

#14     Feb 13, 2020
    robert_cc likes this.
  5. delta_1

delta_1

Maybe with OTM options ? 20:1 is a lot of leverage. In a liquid stock option you might have a good chance to get the maximum amount of leverage.
    CFD have a high interest rate priced into them. Could become costly if you are an active trader...

#15     Feb 16, 2020
  6. robert_cc

robert_cc

I had thought about that possibility, but while that might work for some symbols, others will probably suffer from a lack of liquidity in the options market, especially for OTM contracts. So, I'm not sure how far this will get me.

#16     Feb 16, 2020