Firing Back at Trump in the Trade War with Tariffs Aimed at His Base

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Sprout, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Sprout

Sprout

You have a very limited understanding of human nature.

The piles you've created are arbitrary at best and most likely based on the culture you were raised in and doesn't acknowledge your own shadow.

#51     Oct 5, 2018
  2. schweiz

schweiz

What you tell is not realistic. There is no party that only has good things as there is also no party that only has bad things. Black/white thinking is for brainless people.

Trump, who apparently is from the "good" party, does not have problems with grabbing pussies. He is pro sexual harassment, he showed that clearly. I would not like to feed all the politicians that have "high family values" but at the same time cheat their partners. Trump clearly had a lot of sexual contacts while being married. But he will be sitting in the front row in church I bet as "the perfect husband with high family values".

#52     Oct 5, 2018
  3. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

Lesson 2 on humans and their nature.

There is only Good and Evil and their tools. Because you use a tool does not make it part of you.

Tools of Good include Trump, Kavanaugh, 2nd Amendment, The Tea Party, Nuclear weapons etc.

Tools of Evil include Democratic party, Public Colleges-Education-Health Care, Abortion, The Green Party, Anti-family, Anti-church etc.

#53     Oct 5, 2018
  4. Sprout

Sprout

Please don't misquote me.

Wow, there's a lot to unpack in that morass of a minefield of unprocessed emotional baggage.

If you think a weapon is a tool of good, well, there's one thing that is known for sure, there's not that much love in your life and you live in a constant state of unconscious anxiety and fear.

Any love that you do experience is transactional and conditional which you also use as weapon. A weapon to withhold attention and affection if the 'other' does not conform to your very limited subset of values and experience of reality.

Let's get back to the topic of this thread shall we?

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    #54     Oct 5, 2018
  5. On ignore, have not come across a single intelligent and value-adding post by you. First one on my ignore list, just can't be bothered with low IQ bs like this.

#55     Oct 5, 2018
  6. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

what prof brainwashed you child?

GRU vs LST vs MRNN : Difference lies in More Flexible control

When we start reading about RNN (Recurrent Neural Net) and its advanced cells, we are introduced with a Memory Unit (in GRU) and then additional Gates (in LSTM).

However, if we analyse the basic architecture of all 3,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Basic architectures of RNN, GRU and LSTM cells
    we can easily see, there is no such Memory Unit present in the cells. But increasing number of Mathematical operations of Input(xt) and previous output (ct-1, ht-1).

Simple RNN :- Here there is simple multiplication of Input (xt) and Previous Output (ht-1). Passed through Tanh activation function. No Gates present.

Gated Recurrent Unit (GRU) :- Here a Update gate is introduced, to decide whether to pass Previous O/P (ht-1)to next Cell (as ht) or not. Forget gate is nothing but additional Mathematical Operations with a new set of Weights (Wt).

[​IMG]
    But, Math operations are performed on same inputs (i.e. xt and ht-1).

Long Short Term Memory Unit (LSTM) :- Here 2 more Gates are introduced (Forget and Output) in addition to Update gate of GRU. And again as above, these are additional Mathematical Operations on same inputs (xt and ht-1). So overall, LSTM has introduced 2 Math operations having 2 new sets of Weights.

BTW NEURAL NETS SUCK

#56     Oct 5, 2018
  7. Sig

Sig

He really is rather sad. If you want to really cause him to lock up, point out to him that there's an intersection between his Good and Evil, it literally blows his mind. In my case military-good, democrat or liberal-evil. When I pointed out that I was retired military and a "liberal" democrat, and what's more there were plenty of others like me, his response was that I had to be lying about being in the military. He literally couldn't reconcile that his black and white version of the world didn't exist! And as I pointed out, when I politely offered to send him my ID in exchange for an apology he blocked me, just couldn't stand anything that intruded on his fantasy version of the world.

#57     Oct 5, 2018
    Sprout likes this.
  8. schweiz

schweiz

Black/white thinkers have a lack of intelligence. And exactly that lack of intelligence is the cause why they do not understand that their black and white version of the world does not exist.
    Hopeless situation for these people.

Compare it to an idiot that is so idiot that he does not understand he is an idiot.

#58     Oct 5, 2018
    Sprout likes this.
  9. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

Aristotle said it is either (A) or (not-A). It cannot be both.

#59     Oct 5, 2018
  10. schweiz

schweiz

Translated to our discussion: it is black or it is not black.

This does not mean that because it is not black it is white. It is black or not black. That's what Aristotle said. I agree with what he said, but not with what you made of it.
    Don't know if you will understand it. Maybe lecture of Aristotle is above your level...

If it is not black(or A) it can be: blue, red, orange, green, violet, purple, yellow, magenta... (or NOT A)
    The only thing it cannot be in this case is black.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    #60     Oct 5, 2018
    Sprout likes this.