Fired for criticizing Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Nah, I don't have you on ignore, I just ignore your boring, absurd and usually irrelevant posts. So does everyone else it appears, you've been participating in just about all threads lately and hardly ever get a response. As far as I am concerned someone imagining a Pakistan/Afghanistan/Syria/Iran anti-american alliance is a clueless ignoramus.

Oh and btw, when amoebapoint called someone else "retarded piece of shit" in his last post it somehow did not seem bother you at all, did it?

#21     Sep 30, 2008
  2. #22     Sep 30, 2008
  3. Really? I did not realize that Yasir Arafat who refused an extremely generous Clinton/Barak offer without even the courtesy of a counter-offer was an Israeli hard liners? But what do I know?

Oh and if you can provide names of palestinian moderates who openly support a two state solution (and are still alive) I am all ears. Or perhaps you can name a mainstream (or even fringe) palestinian party, group or organization calling for a two state solution and peace with Israel. I would love to send them a donation.

#23     Sep 30, 2008
  4. http://www.slate.com/?id=2064500

Consider yourself disabused. I don't enjoy arguing with disingenouousness be it with/about verbal or actual bulldozings.
    They want the land because they think God gave it to them
    ...okay!

#24     Sep 30, 2008
  5. And the article you provided starts with the following quote: ""One thing nearly all pundits seem to agree on is that Yasser Arafat's rejection of the land-for-peace offer made by Ehud Barak at Camp David in the summer of 2000 was indefensible."

And indeed all pundits agreed on that, so did the Clinton administration, so did European governments. Even the french government (no friend of Israel by any stretch of imagination) applauded the offer.

But hey, you found one obscure dude on the internets who disagreed with the consensus so we can now safely ignore the opinions of virtually all pundits, all governments and all experts, can't we?

LOL, stop embarrassing yourself, you better stick to "Jews rule the world" stuff, anything more serious than that is way over your head. And btw I am still waiting for the names of those palestinian moderates, parties, groups, organizations and movements who according to you are dreaming about peace with Israel and a two state solution. What takes you so long, don't you want me to send them a donation?

#25     Sep 30, 2008
  6. http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/usaid.html

I don't doubt alot of Americans wouldn't want their tax dollars given away at a rate of 7 million dollars a day, if they were aware of it, to a country that spies on its parent.

And, its become well known that AIPAC is the largest lobby in Washington ...a very thorough disinformantion campaign, Goebbels would be proud.

#26     Sep 30, 2008
  7. LOL, that's 2 cents per american per day or about $8.50 per american per year. FYI most americans are aware of it and approve it, most americans on the other hand despise fringe antisemitic anti-Israel, pro-Hamas radicals like you though. Most americans know that it's money well spent, most americans know that Israel just bought $15 billion worth of fighter jets with the option to buy twice as much and that it's just the tip of the iceberg.

But I actually love your pathetic attempt to muddy the waters, you fail to respond to all my points from the fact that the arabs started wars, intifadas and terror attacks to the fact that it was Arafat not the Israelis who refused peace and a two state solution. You've failed to come up with a single palestinian name or organization which is openly seeking peace with Israel. Instead you're desperately trying to divert attention and change topics. Who do you think you're kidding amoebapoint? As I said earlier in this thread serious discussions are way over your head.

And btw AIPAC is not the biggest lobby in Washington, the oil lobby and AARP are way bigger. Besides AIPAC is an american lobby consisting of american citizens and representing their views in Washington. Do you have a problem with that?

#27     Sep 30, 2008
  8. To Omegapoint: There is no charity in politics. US supplies Israel with money and stuff (weapons primarily) because Israel serves certain important functions. I already described them earlier in the thread.

#28     Sep 30, 2008
  9. Oh I know I'm in over my head but its because your sort has done such a good job of muddying the waters and compromising
    the conventional media that we have to find alternative sources for the truth. Killing hundreds of thousands of women and children in the name of Yahwee is indefensible. Bulldozing homes of families who've lived in the same house for generations so settlers can move on it is indefensible ...though I'm sure you'll try. And anyone who cares to, would learn that offer of Barak's was just PR that you use, besides it would never have been accepted. Now go bob at a wall, with your beanie and stop annoying me

#29     Sep 30, 2008
  10. I think all Abrahamic religion is just what makes them polarize their surroundings into hating them.

I am all for isolating the warring regions and letting themselves find a solution, and then be allowed into the rest of the world again. Their warring shit just ruins everyone else's day... If they keep doing their shit, they should keep doing it alone.
    :)

#30     Sep 30, 2008