Fired Doctor of Derivatives Waits to Cry as 282,000 Finance Jobs Vanish

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Mar 24, 2009.

1. toc

toc

'These people did not study the business they were going into. '

Traders making $2M and Managing Directors raking in $10M, who gets to make such amounts in a single year? These folks should not be crying but looking back and saying that they did well to save enough to see through the tough times and still maintain quality living styles.

Middleclass is getting rammed but it is the Million Dollar earners who are crying the loudest!

#21     Mar 25, 2009
  2. Pinozi

Pinozi

LoL - its so true

Funnier still is that they tease frugal indians by calling them "paki's"

#22     Mar 25, 2009
  3. Cutten

Cutten

One of my exes was Indian and her haggling skills were amazing. I once saw her buy several pieces of gold jewellery at a retailer for *below spot*.

If anyone is going into the distressed assets/vulture fund industry, I would recommend go to India and hire a poor hot girl, then just tell her the offer price and tell her to haggle it down as much as possible, you could literally save millions. Even better, set up an agency hiring hot hagglerettes and send them over to NYC or London. You wouldn't even have to pay bonuses, they will do it anyway just for the pleasure of it. If you can find some slutty enough to fuck overweight Mid-West commercial bank managers in return for outrageous discounts in foreclosure, you will make even more $$$.

#23     Mar 25, 2009
  4. Cutten

Cutten

Ahahahahahaha

#24     Mar 25, 2009
  5. All OPT and H1B visas should be abolished right away. There are millions of real Americans unemployed.

This is just stupidity to give away the jobs to foreigners where Americans are collecting unemployment checks

#25     Mar 25, 2009
  6. JB3

JB3

From the sound of the article, didn't it feel like they were deporting them to Iraq? You're going back to UK, just go find another job there...I don't even see the point of that story.

#26     Mar 25, 2009
  7. Shockingly unsympathetic.

How dare you put your our citizens first.

3 cheers for the New World Order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#27     Mar 25, 2009
  8. IluvVol

IluvVol

Why, you want to push the average IQ down by another 20-30 points? Look at the 90% idiots in congress who represent the "common man". I could not sympathise more with the bank CEOs, Bernanke & Co. when they had to face some congressional panel. The quality of questions and articulation speaks for itself. Not that the avg IQ in other industrialized nations is a whole lot higher (though I claim it definitly is higher) but the idiots at last shut t-f-u. Not so in the US.

#28     Mar 25, 2009
  9. I dunno who you calling idiot but all I am saying is a nation giving away jobs to foreigners when their own brothers and sisters are unemployed is an idiot nation.

How hard is that to understand?

#29     Mar 26, 2009