Firearm Wanted

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by theboxer, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Before I bought my .357 I did some reading and power of a .410 gauge shotgun is actually greater than a .357. You girlfriend could handle the recoil of the .410, prob. not a 20 gauge and esp. not a 12 gauge. Why did I buy .357, it's powerful, idiot proof, and doesn't jam, plus I can conceal it if I need to. I only bought if after 911 for fear of civil unrest in case of another attack. If she is every going to be alone consider the .410, if you are always there go 12 or 20. http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220430

#31     Dec 11, 2008
  2. Stosh

Stosh

Makes me glad to live in Texas. You can buy one easily, registration not required in party to party transaction, ccw permits easily obtained, legal to carry one in your car without a permit.......and you can shoot someone if they are running away with your stuff. Sorry but everyone knows how Texans like to brag! Stosh

#32     Dec 11, 2008
  3. If you're in an urban area, it sounds like the last thing you need is a handgun anyway. A Mossberg 500 with an 18 1/2" barrel and some tactical 00 buckshot is much safer - for you and your neighbors.

#33     Dec 11, 2008
  4. maxpi

maxpi

What matches up very well with weapons is some Ninja skills. Getting a gun does not make you a good shooter, taking some shooting lessons is just the basics.. mastering a martial art and then going on to mastering the arts... that will make you a much better combat shooter.

#34     Dec 12, 2008
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

try flower horn, its sides supposely carry chinese characters for good luck. And yes it is on the net http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flowerhorn

#35     Dec 12, 2008
  6. I did jury duty, oh ... about 18 months ago.

The court case was a guy who was facing trial for having an illegal handgun. That was it, period ... they were going to put the guy on trial and were trying to put him in jail because he had a handgun that wasn't properly registered.

I'm african american, and it was pretty obvious that I was partial to his case and felt the po-lice had over stepped their boundaries in the search and seizure process, so they got rid of me ASAP.

Just a little something to keep in mind ...

#36     Dec 12, 2008
  7. thedewar

thedewar

Not with that attitude you wont

#37     Dec 12, 2008
  8. jimbob42

jimbob42

My choice 12 gauge pump and then a 9mm with a 15 round clip with hollow points.
    That's my opinion, but I might be wrong!

Will this help with trading?

#38     Dec 12, 2008
  9. thedewar

thedewar

It could help with the pain of blowing out your account

#39     Dec 12, 2008
  10. you a thug.

#40     Dec 12, 2008