Firearm Wanted

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by theboxer, Dec 11, 2008.

1. yes brilliant, point some ET nutjob to a gun broker site.

btw anyone selling arowanas? heard if you have an arowana and the trade go against you, the arowana will die to save your account! i read on the inter-web, so it must be true.

#21     Dec 11, 2008
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You don't wanna keep an illegal pistol in NYC. Man, they will put you *under* the jail if they catch you.

No offense but it is best to try to comply with local laws. You got a home defense issue? Buy a shotgun.

Nothing shrinks a criminals balls like the sound of a Remington 870 being racked. You can get all kind of weird and wild ammo.

I've got a shell stash that ranges from rice and corn filled 12 ga. shells to 1-oz. slugs in a 3-inch magnum 12 ga. shell.

#22     Dec 11, 2008
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sound wisdom.

#23     Dec 11, 2008
  4. thedewar

thedewar

just get really good with throwing stars... i dont think they're illegal and cheaper too... or maybe darts... that guy on daredevil was pretty badass

#24     Dec 11, 2008

5. thread, yes, i meant thread

#25     Dec 11, 2008
  6. I intend to use it for defending myself and my girlfriend (and our cats) to the death if need be - nothing sinister in that. It's strictly for DEfense, in other words. Not offense.

#26     Dec 11, 2008
  7. thedewar

thedewar

anyone who breaks into your house expects a gun....
    not a shruiken!

#27     Dec 11, 2008

8. That's not a bad idea; thanks. I'd still like a handgun, if possible, but you make some very good points.

#28     Dec 11, 2008

9. Don't know if I have the "ninja skills" to make that work!

#29     Dec 11, 2008

10. No no, nothing like that. I'm very happy, and not considering anything dangerous or unsavory. No, I'm just thinking of the providing for the defense of my little nation, that's all.

#30     Dec 11, 2008