Firearm Wanted

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by theboxer, Dec 11, 2008.

1. No, no felonies on my record.

#11     Dec 11, 2008
  2. What are you doing here Mr. Limbaugh? Stick with those donughts.

#12     Dec 11, 2008
  3. I live in NYC. Anyone familiar with the laws concerning firearms in NYC might know where I'm coming from. The laws concerning party-to-party sales are a bit different, as opposed to buying one from a dealer. I just want to keep it on the DL, nothing illicit. And no felonies on my record, just a DUI from when I was 19.

Anyway, I'm thinking about going to some gun shows. Posting here was just kind of a "what the hell, let's see" sort of thing. (And obviously, it has nothing to do with trading, unless you consider trading money for weaponry)

#13     Dec 11, 2008
  4. HEY!
    They were legally prescribed oxycotin pills....I just wanted to buy a lifetime suply for my bad back!:D

#14     Dec 11, 2008
  5. Try gunbroker.com its a good website

#15     Dec 11, 2008
  6. Thanks, I will check it out.

Oddly, this is the first post I've ever created on ET, and it isn't even about trading.

#16     Dec 11, 2008
  7. maxpi

maxpi

Don't shoot me but it says you have 232 posts... are you thinking of doing something uh... out of the ordinary and harmful to yourself or anybody? I recommend against it heartily.. we have discussed herbs that are easy to get and raise you out of depression pretty muchly in half a day...

#17     Dec 11, 2008
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm guessing he meant first THREAD.

#18     Dec 11, 2008
  9. unlicensed pistol in NYC = mandatory minimum 3 1/2 year prison sentence

#19     Dec 11, 2008
  10. How about a Walther P99? It doesn't get much use anymore. Selling it would be weird though ..the thought of it being used for something sinister.

#20     Dec 11, 2008