Fingerprints not necessary for most traders.

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ideabox, May 28, 2009.

1. neither-
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever Gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of Circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of Chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
    Looms but the Horror of the shade,
    And yet the menace of the years
    Finds, and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

#21     May 28, 2009
  2. My friend went to 2 prop firm and they told him he has to be finger printed.
    They reason they finger print you is to make sure you are not a person with felony or have a crime/ drug history.
    They prop firm cares a rat,s ass for you finger print but the exchange requires it
    They even told my friend what if the sec just come over the office to check their traing activity, books they want to make sure they are in compliance with the Exchange.
    They dont want to be a second tuco

#22     May 28, 2009
  3. Actually, we're minions of the Illuminati and the NWO can't be stopped by a peasant army of tin foil hats, small arms and gold coins.

Your fear of life and lack of control has ensured the polarization of information you filter.
    You'll one day realize your bunkers are a prison and you are the sheeple.

Keep your weapons, they won't help you.

Your grandchildren will curse you and gladly take the mark.

Look behind you....it's a brick wall.:)

#23     May 28, 2009
  4. Tide31

Tide31

I find this discussion of a trivial topic a bit borish, but I will add my two cents anyway. I was a principal/officer/Series 24 of one of the worlds largest banks for a very long time. FINRA demands fingerprints for one reason, the same reason that my prop shop, should I ever open one would: To track/hunt you down if you steal from anyone/me. I don't care if its your money. If you have one dime of leverage, or are directing MY money in any capacity, a drivers license and/or a social security # will not do. I would take a blood sample if they allowed me to. I don't care if you were a crackhead or alcoholic, if you are a great trader and are not indulging in risky behaviors now while managing my money, its none of my business. If you misdirect/mishandle/steal my money, I will find you. That's why I would fingerprint. If its unacceptable to you, don't trade for me.

#24     May 28, 2009
  5. ba1

ba1

Many of us that have lived or worked in countries that are openly acknowledged in history as murderous dictatorships find the current US history, laws and trends disquieting.

#25     May 28, 2009
  6. ideabox

ideabox

Your fear of life and lack of control has ensured the polarization of information you filter.

I do not fear life - I enjoy it.
    And unlike you I'm fully in control at all times.
    I do not filter any information. I do verify once I receive it though. This is an extremely time consuming process - something you will never do. For your relentless pursuit of money is more important than freedom. Thus you take what you hear, read in a book or see on tv as truth and make it your reality. Thus you are in bondage and actually enjoy it.

You'll one day realize your bunkers are a prison and you are the sheeple.

I do not and have never lived in a bunker.
    But you make it obvious that you will never be in one - for you have lost before the fight had started.

Keep your weapons, they won't help you.

75 million people don't think so.

Your grandchildren will curse you and gladly take the mark.

My grandkids are the ones that woke me up to this.

"If A Nation Expects To Be Ignorant And Free... It Expects What Never Was And Never Will Be"

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.”

--Thomas Jefferson

#26     May 29, 2009
  7. Haha Grandpa wants to be a prop trader but condemns the pursuit of money, and is afraid to be fingerprinted.

Well you enjoy your rense.com,
    worldnetdaily.com, and infowars.com truth news and founding fathers idol worshiping conspiracy sites. Sip on your colloidal silver until you're blue in the face - I don't care.

#27     May 29, 2009
  8. ideabox

ideabox

"Haha Grandpa wants to be a prop trader but condemns the pursuit of money, and is afraid to be fingerprinted."

I never condemned the pursuit of money, what I said was that your relentless pursuit of money does not allow you any time to verify the information you come in contact with. Thus you believe everything you hear.

If you read my previous posts you know that I am not afraid to be fingerprinted. Read before you post.

"Well you enjoy your rense.com,
    worldnetdaily.com, and infowars.com truth news and founding fathers idol worshiping conspiracy sites. Sip on your colloidal silver until you're blue in the face".

Did you hear this on CNN, ABC or FOX NEWS.

Ignorance is bliss but only temporarily

#28     May 29, 2009
  9. -------------

Yawn....good bye.:D

#29     May 29, 2009