Finding the Holy Grail

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chaosclarity, Sep 3, 2011.

1. look,the price is crossing up the moving average....

is that it?

:D

#51     Sep 10, 2011
  2. i love to post right after SNAKY. :D :D :D

The HOLY GRAIL = hardcore motivation and to become a workaholic..........to love your work............love, not like, love.........LOVE.....................LOVE..............LOVE YOUR TRADING.............

#52     Sep 11, 2011
  3. becoming workaholic you are risking to become a neurotic,or even worse,to get the karoshi syndrom.

:eek:

#53     Sep 11, 2011
  4. unfortunately its too late now......:D :D :D

#54     Sep 11, 2011
  5. to find the holy grail one should never forget, what the real grail was look like!

#55     Sep 11, 2011
  6. We have discussed in the past systems that work but you are new plus you like commands like "elaborate".

Do you expect anyone to share something close to a holy grail with someone like you he has never met?

Have you seen Karate Kid, the movie?

If you want the system you will have to sweep the floor of a trading office every day, twice a day, make coffee for guests, clean the bathrooms and then if you behave yourself and you show that you deserve it you will get the 4 line code that can make you rich.

Get it? The purpose of these threads is to communicate with traders, not for revealing an edge to strangers.

#56     Sep 11, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

??

I drank in the spring saduuuuuu birch spraaaayt .....
    I garden in the spring piiil bereeeeezovy sprite!

#57     Sep 11, 2011
  8. J Ski

J Ski

I've been re-reading Sun Tzu and trying to make sense
    of how to relate it to day to day activities.
    One of the quotes is pretty nice.

"It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle".

The Art of War
    And something I read from Kemdo, which is sword fighting.
    these are good to memorize
    Fear
    Indecision
    Confusion
    Surprise

FICS = Fix

#58     Sep 11, 2011
  9. The holy grail is the third derivative over various ma period lengths.

The change tells you where it has moved to, the change in the change tells you the concavity, and the third derivative's change in the change in the change shows how the convexity from one point to any other rotates around the other. Identifying trend, spotting bottoms and tops, and the intermediate oscillations of the market as they happen.

#59     Sep 11, 2011
  10. everything people tell you here about the holy grail is useless bullshit.

the only holy grail is you must buy when price goes up and sell when price goes down.

no you know it and can make millions over millions.

enjoy..........

#60     Sep 11, 2011