Finding the Holy Grail

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chaosclarity, Sep 3, 2011.

1. I thought I found it several times...but is was just a paper cup

ES

P.S. I have realized that to dream and chase after easy money is not possible in Retail. Maybe the HFT fellahs have it easy....but my HP is not that fast.

P.P.S. Dreaming and gambling is just about my favorite thing to do. But when you have it...YOU HAVE IT...for those of you with the Holy Grail...NEVER TELL ANYBODY.

#11     Sep 5, 2011
  2. i wont

#12     Sep 5, 2011
  3. Well...I mean...uhh...you can teach me? :D

Heck...paper bags...paper cups...

ES

#13     Sep 5, 2011
  4. I see that reality hurts you. You sound like a bitter pussy or more likely a fag. Go and brownnose in the ES journal and learn from the averagers there. That's what fags deserve. Oh, and sit on a steel stud somewhere. You aren't getting any from me. Lol.

#14     Sep 5, 2011
  5. You know....

To me the Holy Grail would be some discovery that would make trading easier than it really is...you know...like some set up that makes the money and gives you the confidence that you need.

but..

I found out that trading is hard work and boring. It is not what it is cracked up to be...

ES

#15     Sep 5, 2011
  6. NO.Like ES used to say,''Never tell anyone"!

:D

#16     Sep 5, 2011
  7. Dumber: Stumbling upon the holy grail by accident and using it as "Aladdin's" magic lamp.
    Dumb: Spending an entire lifetime looking for the holy grail and never find it.
    Smart: Blow up your trading account and stop trading.
    Smarter: Don't blow up your trading account but run fast away from trading.

#17     Sep 5, 2011
  8. edit is a marvelous word....But that is for me to know and for you to find out...NOW GIVE IT UP! :D :)

es

#18     Sep 5, 2011
  9. I like your handle...now shut up :)

#19     Sep 5, 2011
  10. Ok,i`ll give you a hint;

We often here the adages,like - trend is your friend;do what other pros do;Money do not stay for too long in one asset...etc..The only thing left - "HOW?"How the hell they are doing it???!!!

я в весеннем садуууууу пил березовый спраааайт.....
    я в весеннем саду пииил берееееезовый спрайт!

:D :D

#20     Sep 5, 2011