Finding stocks with large limit orders!!!

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by equitytrader007, Jul 15, 2010.

1. I understand your concern, but that is the whole point you see. Sometimes these large orders befool you and you have to pay for it, but then if you know the art of recognising genuine limit orders which wont escape like on even levels, then it can be great help.
    You can trade on these levels keeping your out as large limit orders.
    I dont know about you, but i have made tons of money using this strategy.
    Right now i manually search out for any large limit orders, i just wanted to know if there's any filter which can do this work for me.
    If you know any, then please let me know. Bye

#11     Jul 16, 2010
  2. Though i didn't understand your point thoroughly but if you mean that finding stocks with large limit orders with help of L2 scan is ill-legal, then i have to say you are mistaken.

Because i have myself used this feature on Anvil Software, though recently this feature is malfunctioning in their software, that is why i have asked on this post for this kind of service.

#12     Jul 16, 2010
  3. jonp

jonp

No I don't know of any.

Can you explain me the basics of recognizing whether or not the large order is legitimate. When I was scalping I would see huge orders dissapearing, switching sides...

Are you using indicators, or do you just feel it?

#13     Jul 18, 2010
  4. There are four basic games being played.

In each each gaming strategy there is a legitimacy in the given order or, surprise, set of orders. After you have finished you teen years, you will mellow out a little and realize that in markets a person cannot put up unwarranted orders that are unsupported by their respective account(s). Five accounts is not unusual for thee players.

None of the games are played by "chicken feed" level traders.

The OP in this thread is a person who is taking advantage of information that can be sitting out there for whatever reason. A lot of information sources are quite limited because their administrators and programers are not too swift or experienced in handling MONEY.

So far you are unfamiliar with MONEY and NOT headed in that direction.

Be stupid but also be nice.

#14     Jul 18, 2010
  5. jonp

jonp

ok

#15     Jul 18, 2010
  6. Guys do you think any vendor other than trade-ideas or Madscan providing this kind of filter where they will scan level2 for finding large limit orders.

#16     Jul 19, 2010