Finding Gordon

Discussion in 'Trading' started by J_Commisso, Sep 14, 2002.

1. GG,

I have to tell you that I am truly touched by your honesty and humility, but even more so by your genuine desire to learn this game...

You PM'd me earlier today asking for advice but really did not ask a question... It was more of a "what is wrong with me"...

I am willing to help you in anyway that I can and hopefully some of the better and more experienced traders out there will chime in also...

I hold NO ABSOLUTE truths about this game, so all I can do is tell you about my experience and what has brought me success...

I invite you to ask me any and all questions regarding my trading that you feel may help you in your journey toward consistent profits...

Hopefully traders like----> Nitro, Vulture, Kymar, Rs7, TNTneo,MarketSurfer, etc etc etc will also step up and express their own experiences and thoughts on the game in an attempt to help you find your way!

So go ahead and ask away!!!!!!

PEACE ------> Commisso

2. J_Commisso,

I think it is great that you are going to offer help for Gordon. However, please be careful and stress to him that he needs to find his own method. What *you* do might not be suitable for him. He knows a lot of the basics -- he's traded before.

Gordon,

When I begin trading, you are more than welcome to comment and ask me questions. If you see me blow-out my account in one week, I'll be able to give you GREAT advice from the other side of the fence. :cool:

4. secco

secco

yo gordon...........it is too obvious what your problem is...........

YOU ARE SCARED SHITLESS!!!

you've been losing so long that you are scared shitless of losing money!!!

no magic system or advice about trading from anybody is gonna turn you around, pal..........if you can't turn yourself around, you ain't cut out for trading and you should go do something else.........that's the cold hard truth!!!

now if you wanna turn yourself around you got some work to do........first, stop wasting time posting to these boards looking for someone to hold your hand....STOP ACTING LIKE A PUSSY!!!

second, go get douglas's ZONE and read it until it sinks into your skull....do the exercise in the last chapter

I'M OUT!!!!

5. commisso, and everyone else here who has ever helped me or responded to any of my questions,

THANK YOU. there are some very kind and helpful people here. i appreciate everyone's input. i've learned a lot from this place..in more ways than one.

secco,

you better get used to me cuz i'm not quitting. but thanks for the book recommendation. i added it to my amazon list.

i will end my post with one of the best things i have ever read in my life. i'm not even big into poems and i can appreciate this. i have no idea who wrote it either. by chance, i happened to see it written on a wall somewhere. i copied it down on a piece of paper because i loved it so much.

when things go wrong as they sometimes will,
    when the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
    when the funds are low and the debts are high,
    and you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
    when care is pressing you down a bit,
    rest, if you must-but don't you quit.

life is queer with its twists and turns,
    as every one of us sometimes learns,
    and many a failure turns about
    when he might have won had he stuck it out;
    don't give up, though the pace seems slow-
    you might succeed with another blow.

often the goal is nearer than
    it seems to a faint and faltering man,
    often the struggler has given up
    when he might have captured the victor's cup.
    and he learned too late, when the night slipped down,
    how close he was to the golden crown.

success is failure turned inside out-
    the silver tint of the clouds of doubt-
    and you never can tell how close you are,
    it may be near when it seems afar;
    so stick to the fight when you're hardest hit-
    it's when things seem worst that you mustn't quit.

6. One thing that Ive noticed is that successful traders are happy and positive as well they should be so if someone gives you a lot of flak he is more than likely a loser with a grudge.

7. rs7

rs7

I agree. This Secco has 20 posts. Every single one of them is angry and negative. This person defines what a loser really is.

Obviously it is an alias for someone else here. Someone who needs to use another alias to hide behind when he gets his PMS attacks.

8. LOL hhehehehe LMAO.

Oh boys, I have decided to post a picture of my boy Gordon. He is sooooo cute!!!!

9. whats little Gordon doing with his other hand?

10. Don't be nasty. He's a good boy!

LOL Hehehehe!

#10     Sep 14, 2002