Financials Up ~16% Over 5 Days

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by MrDODGE, Mar 18, 2009.

1. This is going to end very badly for the unknowing people who jump in too late. Hedge funds are playing games with these dollar stocks. There is no reason why AIG should be up 400% and Citigroup 310% and the list goes on. The CRAP is the reason we have rallied for the past week.

2. Rex84

Rex84

I just bought more today already up 20%, don't fight the trend. I will sell when the market stops going up

3. your right on MrDodge, it was a nice ride.

anyone getting in long now is in for a rude awakening.

you think it's time to fade ?

4. sumosam

sumosam

looks like the spooz just rallied up to the 50ma...lots of resistance. market has been exceedingly bullish sentiment. good chance the long awaited multimonth rally is here....but still think we go down now. fed rallies are usually reversed.

What spooks me about this rally is that there has been no fear registered by the VIX or P/C ratio. I somehow don't trust this rally...

5. multi month or not, it's been practically a straight line UP the past few weeks. Somethings gotta give.

6. I've made some great money in XLF, got in last Wednesday. Will sell on a 15% pullback from highs.

Kind of have been thinking to hold this one in my long term account as when the sector recovers somewhat it could get back to the $15-$25 range.