Financial marriage between China and the U.S. on the rocks

Discussion in 'Economics' started by SouthAmerica, Aug 5, 2009.

1. piezoe

piezoe

Benny had it right, you can't have both perfect safety and perfect freedom. You can have relative degrees of each, but the more safety the less freedom. The US has already become more like the old Soviet union than anyone would care to admit. If you want freedom, go to South America, you'll be less safe but a lot freer. If you want safety, go to the US. You'll be safer but with a lot more "red" tape, government interference, and a plethora of laws to follow. Or just go to Canada and have a reasonable balance.

#11     Aug 7, 2009

2. And the mad man's true nature ....

#12     Aug 7, 2009
  3. Loki

Loki

#13     Aug 7, 2009
  4. cordobez

cordobez

I think, in the actual uncertain economic situation, it would be wise to be very carefully at the moment of dealing with big and small companies all over the world. I've recently found an interesting web-site where the enterprises rank each other according to their liability, respect for payment death lines, and so on.
    Is: www.company-info.biz
    The site is pretty new, but I think it would become very useful to be part of it. :cool:

#14     Aug 7, 2009
  5. So true... And the best protection of brazil is it's beautiful woman... No one sane could think about a war in brazil, how could you manage your soldier in such a paradise ;) ?

Seriously I have the deep feeling that the Us will never pay it's debt. When the debitor has the most weapon in the world... it's hard for someone to ask for his money !

#15     Aug 7, 2009
  6. August 7, 2009

SouthAmerica: But the credit supplier can cut the current and future credit lines.

Only fools would continue to accumulate tons of Confetti - sky high.

#16     Aug 7, 2009
  7. Loki

Loki

#17     Dec 13, 2009
  8. Thank you for bringing it back...

Now, I clearly think that I missed the End of my sentence...

It's more like this: Seriously I have the deep feeling the the Us will never pay it's debt in Federal Reserve Note...

ahaha ! :D

What a long way... discovering the Golden Age, the Peace Concept, the Golden Rules, and most important how to use them...

Without you guys, I could never had a single chance of achieving it. It's exactly like in the Market, by moving a little share at a time we reached more than we could have ever hoped...

Furthermore, I will not be able to Peace out every post that I did here... What's important is the WAY to reach, the Errors, the Errors who weren't errors...

So may PEACE be upon you and me !

#18     Dec 13, 2009
  9. you must be nuts, the police cant even go into the favelas with tanks and helipcopters and you think Brasil will be some kind of superpower....very delusional.

#19     Dec 13, 2009
  10. #20     Dec 14, 2009