Financial Damage of Colorado Killer

Discussion in 'Economics' started by oldtime, Jul 21, 2012.

1. he's already there...

#11     Jul 21, 2012
  2. I was thinking more in terms of, who is ever going to want to rent that apartment, or live in that building, it's fame is now legendary, especially in a small town

#12     Jul 21, 2012
  3. PaulVl

PaulVl

+1

#13     Jul 21, 2012
  4. People have short memories.

And construction quality sucks, building won't last anyway.

Wouldn't worry about it, to be honest.

#14     Jul 21, 2012
  5. The NRA should pay ! (not sarcasm)

Shouldn't everyone have the right to buy semi-automatic weapons in any quantity you can afford the purchase of ?

Not to mention 100 bullet clips ? 100 bullet clips certainly have to be necessary to protect one's self in one's house, right ?

Dude bought 6,000 rounds of ammo on the internet - what an idiot he should have maxxed out his credit cards - got some new CC's and maxxed those out and bought 600,000 rounds of ammo ... you know to protect himself in his house or to kill a deer so he can have food on his dinner table !

(^^^^^^^sarcasm - I know sarcasm doesn't always translate well on the internet, but I try.)

#15     Jul 21, 2012
  6. hey random, missed the monicker, didn't realize it was you replying. Yes, you are probably right from the looks of it on TV it would be a service to mankind if the whole place was leveled.

I mean to tell you man, this apartment I live in now is not much to look at from the outside, but when they built it they still had a concept of the dignity of man.

Yeah, you're probably right

buy shit
    eat shit

#16     Jul 22, 2012
  7. itsame

itsame

He probably did what most college students who have tons of guns do...sold drugs.

#17     Jul 22, 2012
  8. heck, you ought to come out to where I live. Most of these guys don't even have jobs and only work when the weather is good, yet somehow they all have 10k bass boats and 20k pick em up trucks (and yes, if it aint ginseng or mushrooms or white lightning it is a little pot grown here and there.)

#18     Jul 22, 2012
  9. sheda

sheda

No he was not and the second amendment is retarded. From a time when the weapon of the day was a musket ball gun and cannon, the citizen of today has no means what so ever of protecting them selves against the government, Jesus your life can be ruined by putting up a fight to a traffic ticket.

Times have changed technology has changed and gun control is needed. We have gun control here in the UK, you don't have the right to buy an assault rifle from a corner shop and amass a few thousand rounds with no over sight.

Yet every one I know who wants firearms still owns them, yes we still have shootings here, they will happen in any country under any set of laws as long as there are lunatics intent on killing, they will find a way to become armed.

Its not about stopping all gun related deaths, there here for good and as society's we have to be mature enough to accept that and put in the safety measures that are possible, Americas complete unwillingness to approach this issue, only to blindly repeat " the second amendment" is retarded.

#19     Jul 22, 2012
  10. zdreg

zdreg

#20     Jul 22, 2012