Financial Damage of Colorado Killer

Discussion in 'Economics' started by oldtime, Jul 21, 2012.

1. sheda

sheda

What kind of country treats the consensual behaviour between to adults with such harsh criminal sanctions?

Of course they are clearing up for the Olympics, its called keeping up appearances. Every country on earth contains within behaviour that falls to the darker side of human nature and out of the ideal, the difference with America is they legalize and commercialize fire arms which cause great harm to the community whilst criminalize and punish harshly those who engage in consensual activity and cause harm to no one in comparison.

And the difference between your own views is startling, one the one hand you want me to come to the states and experience the long arm of the law for something that's legal in my country and causes harm to no one, as though those who engage deserve this punishment, yet on the other hand you promote the legalization of drugs which cause substantial harm to millions...

#111     Jul 24, 2012
  2. I liked it better when you just signed off and said "take care" but since you want to start it up again, I only want you to come here to see what it is like to live in a land where the freedom which you take for granted, namely the freedom to have sex, is prohibited, so you will feel what it feels like for me to be outlawed from my god given right which is namely to get loaded, for no other reason than you don't like it.

#112     Jul 24, 2012
  3. sheda

sheda

Yea, I liked that ending, yet your partner in crime threw an incoherent insult at the UK based on a comment of yours, as for the rest, government seems to be finding the best balance out of the worst, its give and take.

If you truly honestly believe the states has the only gun control required, I am happy to agree to disagree, its not my loved ones who it impacts yet I still feel for the ones who are.

Take it easy.

#113     Jul 24, 2012
  4. ok, I let you go, your're probably a little busy over there with the Olympics and all. I'll try to watch a little so I can learn more about your country.

#114     Jul 24, 2012
  5. Britain has athletes?

#115     Jul 24, 2012
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm as shocked as you are.

#116     Jul 24, 2012
  7. sheda

sheda

I think they do..

Odd that..thought the states would produce more given the size of it?

I might catch some of it, just hope the rest of the bloody market are not watching and ranging me to bordom:D

#117     Jul 24, 2012