financial crisis - CBC's doc 'Meltdown' and movie 'Inside Job'

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Wallace, Sep 10, 2010.

1. trendy

trendy

#11     Sep 12, 2010
  2. joe4422

joe4422

#12     Sep 12, 2010
  3. If I didn't know better, I'd say they laid in on a little thick.

Nice bit on that pos Mozillo

#13     Sep 12, 2010
  4. lakai

lakai

5. I especially liked the part about Brooksley Born warning these scumbags all the way back in 1998. She was instantly demonized and run out of town by the powers that be. "They" knew! They all knew it was going to blow up, and did nothing to stop it. It fact, they continued to grease the wheels. And still, not one of these bastards has been brought to justice. I guess we just forgive and forget. After all, they only destroyed the economies of the entire world along with the lives of tens of millions of people. Nothing to see here, just move along. You Birthers want something to Impeach Obama? Impeach him on his this issue. He and Holder have done nothing, absolutely nothing to correct the problem, let alone bring justice.

#15     Apr 10, 2011
  6. Exactly... they have all this mass of information available for every economist or associated academic to troddle over, but of course at the approximate time of these ongoing events, everything was in control and ...... SAFE!?!

#16     Apr 10, 2011
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

#17     Apr 10, 2011
  8. Damn right. Didn't Obama say something like "you can't expect to get different results with the same people"? He is either inept, incompetent, or just a liar. Considering he has done the opposite of everything he promised during the campaign, it's hard to say who hates him most, the people who voted for him, or republicans.

I loved it in "Inside Job" when they nailed the academics on conflict of interest. Those pricks should spend the rest of their lives stocking canned vegetables at a Walmart for 8 bucks an hour.

#18     Apr 10, 2011