Financial Astrology & Astro Trading Techniques - Intraday Moon Trading Technique

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by mw129, May 28, 2013.

1. mw129

mw129

dont you see a big turn on 14th June on Japanese Yen?

• jy.jpg
      File size:
      45 KB
      Views:
    #21     Jul 9, 2013
  2. maxpi

maxpi

Seriously, "astorlogy"?

#22     Jul 9, 2013
  3. Arch Crawford, a financial astrologer, had the number one rated newsletter in terms of accuracy for many years.

#23     Jul 9, 2013
  4. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

FWIW:

1) July 8th was NEW MOON...
    Astrologically speaking, the market "generally" rises from a full to the new moon, and falls from a new moon to the full moon. [big buzzer sound... the market has risen before, during, and after this immutable event]

2) July 8th until market open July 9th was MOON VOID OF COURSE...
    Astrologically speaking, things in general, including the market are wishy-washy and basically require confirmations and clarifications. [big buzzer sound... the market has risen before, during, and after this immutable event]

Other notable astrological signatures/events in effect now...
    June 26th - July 20th... Mercury Retrograde... oh no!!!
    July 7th... Venus trine Uranus (Pesavento, Bradley, Gann, Bayer, Fibonacci relationships, and others)
    July 7th... Saturn turned Direct.

My wife is a hobbyist astrologer. She prefers to interpret for compatibility and horary astrology, not business oriented per-se LOL. When we were in the courting stage, I took an interest. She provides me with a calendar each month listing this stuff. I don't use it for trading, although I do not argue with the market gurus of this discipline. Arch Crawford included. There is something alluring (and at times undeniable) about immutable events.

FWIW, the 2nd half of July has some really "big" astro events.
    Cases of champagne in the fall-out shelter? :)

Trade On!

#24     Jul 9, 2013
  5. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

All jokes aside, I actually have verified that some astronomic events have definite correlation with the market swings. Too my astonishment, I have seen the correlation between certain market patterns and to corresponding astronomical events being more than 75% at times.

#25     Jul 9, 2013
  6. Crispy

Crispy

Were you able to make them pay off?

#26     Jul 9, 2013
  7. I wasn't joking. Arch was/is uncannily accurate. I wouild venture that the accuracy is despite astrology not because of it. In other words, whatever cycle these guys are keying off of, just happens to be correlated to astro, there is no direct cause or effect relationship. surf

#27     Jul 9, 2013

8. amazing

#28     Jul 9, 2013
  9. mw129

mw129

#29     Jul 14, 2014
  10. ronblack

ronblack

Do you have backtesting results? Let's say for SPY. Or the entries are subjective, possibly influenced by some market bias or even the mood of the astro trader at the moment of entry?

#30     Jul 14, 2014