Finance, Law and Medias completely controled by the satanic sect of Skull and Bones

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harrytrader, Apr 4, 2003.

1. Why is that not a simple factual statement to you? Human population potential is not infinite, any more than potential financial profit from the stock market is infinite.

The earth is a contained environment. We are rapidly exceeding the earth's capacity to support the growing size of population. Sooner or later a catastrophe will halt the process. If you have an enclosed jar with mold or mildew in it, you will see the same process. The mold or mildew increases its population, spreads and spreads until there is no area not filled with mold or mildew. Then there is nothing left for the mold or mildew to feed off of, and the environment has become too polluted by their own excretions for them to live anymore, and the whole ecosystem, nearly the whole population of mold and mildew dies off.

Famine, disease, warfare, disease from pollution, disease from too close contact with too many other members of the species, famine, warfare . . . this is what is in store for the human race if we try to pursue unrestrained reproduction, with the current rates of material consumption.

#21     Apr 4, 2003
  2. Now I finally know who makes wipsaws in SP500. It must be S&B....:D

#22     Apr 4, 2003
  3. gbennett

gbennett

I'm shocked to hear that the world population has increased. When did this happen?

#23     Apr 4, 2003
  4. The world population is not growing as fast as it used to when such alarmist opinions were first voiced by scientists. According to the recent forecasts, the population growth will stabilize at some pretty manageable level and may even start decreasing later on.
    That's why you do not hear about this problem as often as before because it simply ceased to be a problem.

We are safe unless a comet or a sizeable meteorite hits this planet. Harry's posts on ET are also only a minor threat to the world...:cool:

#24     Apr 4, 2003
  5. white17

white17

Oh not quite ! It's been well known for years that the Algonquin Club is really the military arm of Skull and Bones.

Harry, aren't there some good libraries or better things to do in France?

#25     Apr 5, 2003
  6. The reason we do not hear about this problem is because it is such a major problem that everyone has decided to bury their heads in the sand and pretend it's not there.

"The population growth will stabilize at some pretty manageable level and may even start decreasing later on."

These are the exact same words that were spoken 8 years ago by the assistant superintendent of schools in my town when I told the school committee, based on their own data, that if they did not take 9th grade out of the high schools they would need to expand the high schools at a whopping cost in 5 years. They chose to dismiss this as a wild unfounded claim, even though a simple look at the numbers of children in the lower grades compared to the number of high school students at the time made it clear that the high schools had no ability to handle the increasing population.

5 years later, the school committee "discovered" they needed over 100 million dollars to expand the high schools.

This planet is being deforested at such an immense rate of millions of acres every day that no-one can face even thinking about it. So we sit in front of out computers trying to pretend it isn't happening, and that all we have to do is wave enough flags and drop enough bombs and get drunk and get laid enough and we won't have anything to worry about. While the sands run out of our hourglass.

#26     Apr 5, 2003
  7. rs7

rs7

Why is this thread still in the Trading forum?

:confused: :confused:

#27     Apr 5, 2003
  8. Maybe it's because Harrlesstrader is the grand poobaa of the skull and bones society and he is holding a long blade to the moderator's throat.

#28     Apr 5, 2003
  9. dstod

dstod

Speaking of skulls and bones-

I would love to bone her...

#29     Apr 5, 2003
  10. Trajan

Trajan

Thanks, I was worried about being left out of a conspiracy.

I'm glad Harry is still around but as usual with his threads, this belongs in Chit Chat.

#30     Apr 5, 2003